#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Any help would be much appreciated?

Ok regarding my last post I'm planning on handing out roses to all the single ladies for valentines day just to make their day. But I'm struggling with picking what color the roses should a lot of people said pink so i might go with that. But most importantly when is i should buy the flowers. I want the roses to be as fresh as possible. So I've been looking at this website called 1800 flowers their reviews are great and the flowers are freshly picked plus they do delivery the of and the day before Valentine's day. So I wanted to know if I should buy the flowers the day before because sometimes my deliveries get to my house late and i leave for school at 12:30 pm in the afternoon the last thing I order were some jeans and i got did two day shipping on those and didn't get them till 5:00 pm in the afternoon of the day they were set to arrive so i just don't want that to happen with the flowers cause it would be a waste plus these are expensive on my budget anyway so im thinking to get them the day before. also let me know how many flowers i should get for the bouquet i was looking at its 24 flowers for 54.99 ill also leave a pic of the flowers down below as for the colors comment down below if you think i should do a poll for the different colors of flowers right now Im thinking pink but I don't know let me know any and most help is wanted🙂 and ssrry for my super long post lol😅Any help would be much appreciated?

141

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Emm I think you should order it before it before you leave

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Girls Said 13

• That's really nice of u and all the ladies will love that. I would shoot for either a day ahead or two days ahead so u can get them and be on time to hand em out.

• Yea I've decided that's my best bet thanks for the help i really appreciate all the support I've been getting 🙂

• 😎👍

• Yes order them the night before and get a mic of pink (for sweetie pies), red (for sexy crushes), and white (for innocents/pures/friends)

• Haha I'd love to do all those different colors dizzy but it would just be way to expensive i was gonna do 36 rises originally but for all that was almost 100$ but i could do the ones i was gonna do before the pink which was pink and red and that is cheaper at around 36.99 for 24 flowers a believe

• Yea do pink and red or just red. Red is the main color a girl would want

• Ok ill give it some thought before i make any final decisions and ill be sure to let you know if i do

• Just remember to trim about 1 cm from each of the stems, and place in a fresh vase of water, when you receive your roses. They love fresh water, and will stay fresh.

• I didn't know that thank you for the info now ill be able to make sure the flowers stay nice and fresh for Valentines day thanks again

• If you stressed about time then go for chocolate roses. You can have them stored in a cool place and bring them to school with you. Def do pink and good luck. Who doesn't like chocolate

• Order them the night before just to be safe :) make sure you don't blow your budget too much ;) 😂

• I would order them the day before. And it really depends on how much you're willing to spend

• Yes you can get them a day before but get express shipping or same day delivery for alittle extra! Good luck!

• I would rather though go personally to the store if it’s not that far so that you make sure you have them in time

• Thank you i would get the flowers in store but a lot of the time the flowers in store are dead or already dying but that's just the ones I've been too that are close the ones I'm ordering are supposed to be like picked really fresh and sent as soon as the order is placed at least that what I've seen in the reviews and descriptions

• But i do still appreciate the advice

• I would order them from a florist and pick them up the morning of😊

• Pink would be a perfect color, and yes you should order them for the day before Valentine

• I would order them the night before :)

• That melt my heart so sweet

• don't matter as most girls like any flowers

• You could do a combo of pink white and red and let them pick. It’s very sweet you’re doing this. I’d have them delivered the day before that way you KNOW you’ll have them. But keep them in a vase of water

• I was gonna do that but it was a bit out of my budget so i think I'm just gonna get the the 24 pink roses and hand those out also thanks for the tip all be sure to keep them in some water

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!