#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Should I ask her out on Valentines Day?

So, there's this girl I have had a crush on for 5 months now and I'm not sure if I should make a move.

We have some things in common and I really like her personality. I've been friends with this girl for 4 months now, we introduced each other online, have had some heavy conversations, sometimes short ones, I've messaged her a few times first, and she's messaged me a few times first herself. Unfortunately, we've only properly hanged out one time, and that was due to her wanting to get to know me. We go to the same school, yet we haven't spoken at school so far, mainly because she's in none of my classes, and I can NEVER FIND HER lol. But I have a personal project that she's going to help me with that'll involve us hanging out A LOT, which I really want to do because I'll hopefully establish a good connection with her if I do that.

Although, that's the deciding part in all of this. Should I wait and then do this thing with her and build a bond between us, then eventually telling her, or should I tell her now with the possibility that'll I'll make our current state of each other awkward, and end up with this thing maybe never happening?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeesss, i believe so. Now is a better time than any if you fear losing friendship in the future, you know? Do it now when you're not thaat tight anyway

Most Helpful Guy

• Well.. there is a friendship to lose so.. try to get a hint whether she would like to go out at all. If you get a positive reaction, go for it.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• I'd ask her out before so that you can plan a valentines date.

• Yes ask her