#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Guys wearing matching jewelry?

want to know how many of you guys would wear matching bracelets or necklaces with your partner? Or is it a no? Plus opinions on the necklace?Guys wearing matching jewelry??

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the necklace pictured would be very cute to do. I have one ear pierced, and my girlfriend had gotten us matching earrings a while back. I think if it makes you happy, go for it, ask him his opinion on it and all.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 6

• I'd wear matching jewellery provided it's only small, it depends on the guy, if he's very open about his feelings to everyone then an obvious article of jewellery but if he prefers more privacy in the relationship from the outside world then a smaller item. 👍

• If that makes her happy I'd use it. It's not like it's something that makes your life more complicated, it's just there on you xD

• If it's obvious like your example, nope. But it is like a two parts of something which doesn't look clingy and edgy, why not.

• I would, im into such commitment and i think its cute

• No guy should wear a decoration that can hurt him in a fight

• My only jewelry would be my girl at hand.