#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Single Girls, how will you feel if a random guy did this to you on Valentine's day?

I am thinking of buying small cute teddy bears that are like 2$ each and giving them out with a hug to random girls that say they are single on campus during Valentine's Day. Reason I want to do this is because I keep hearing girls feel sad/lonely on Valentine's Day, and I want to make them smile or even their day. I will be surprising them taking out the bear from my hoodie pocket lol it will smell like my cologne. I feel it will make their day as I am a good looking guy, if an unattractive guy did this I feel they might be creeped out. What do you girls think of this?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Awww, Why aren't their no guys like you in my school lol? That's a really nice gesture and I'd truly appreciate if a guy did it for me because I've never had a boyfriend or receive anything for Valentine's day. Since every girl is not the same, I think you should only do it to single female friends or classmates.

• I wish someone did this to me on Wednesday. That would definitely make my day.

• Lol yeah that's why I am doing it because a lot of girls never receive any presents on Valentine's Day. Thanks for your input.

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 10

• Even if you are attractive, i feel like this leans more towards a creepy idea than a good one.

• thanks for the input , that's why I asked before doing it lol.

• I actually have a friend who did this for me four years ago. I thought it was a sweet gesture and definitely made my day.

• got it! I will do it. :)

• I think it'd really sweet and considerate of you! I might need one of those lol. But joking aside, it would probably make some girls' Valentine's day a bit better, or just overall creeped out... I wouldn't mind though lol.

• That's really sweet 😭 That would make all of us singles feel so happy. But I doubt it'll happen anywhere I live

• You’ll always have girls that think it’s odd but it’s worth it to make someone’s day! It sounds very sweet and I think you should go for it.

• I'd like it. Most girls would. Girls that don't would just avoid you and go on with their day.

• Aww.. That's so generous of u. Absolutely go for it. 😁

• return to sender

• That’s cute

• Annoyed.

Valentines Day