#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

He says he can't meet on Valentine's, What to do?

We've only been official for nearly a month now, so basically still brand new. He knew that Valentines was coming up but he said he doesn't do Valentines and said "everyday is Valentine's day when I'm with you" and also said that he couldn't meet that day because he would be studying...
- I'm an overthinker myself, so I would automatically assume the worst- that he's seeing someone else but I would never act on it or anything.

Should I trust him? :/

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it possible that he just doesn't have the money to be able to afford to do something nice, send you flowers, etc?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 3

• Prolly he is busy with studies, maybe help him out with study? Like study with him. Make him dinner, be helpful. Who knows might end up like a nice Valentine's Day

• Should be doing at least something. Dont think he understands the importance of it to you

• You can always ask if you can come study with him.

What Girls Said 0