#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

If love is in the eye of the beholder then why are people so alone on Valentine's day?

I'm not sure.. it just doesn't make sense to me, but maybe I don't understand fully? I'm very fortunate to be happily married but I can't help but feel bad for all the people who are alone...If love is in the eye of the beholder then why are people so alone on Valentine's day??

515

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh! I am happy. Well lazy because I have to go for a 3 mile jog.

What Guys Said 15

• For many people, because they don't love themselves the way they need to attract those of the opposite sex. Or they aren't willing to improve themselves as a person. (Very different from changing for another person) that said, a lot of people just haven't found the right person either.

• Cuz they choose to be cuz you can always spend your day with your friends and your family you know do something you love, and let's say you can't do all those things but you sure can put on a pumping music and jump around the house like a bunny or sing your heart out I mean there's so much you can do to have a fantastic time. Don't you agree? :)

• I'm never alone though I'm not in a committed relationship. I have many friends and family members. I plan on going to dinner Valentine evening with my best female friend, who is in between relationships now also. I'm by myself but never alone.

• Where do you get the saying that love is in the eye of the beholder? The saying is that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Your interpretation is completely wrong.

• Well for me its finding Mrs. Right. a lot of weird women and just mean women. I know she is out thier.
    To many women want one night stands. I know men do all the time

• You need to be a geologist to experience real love... 'cause beauty is in the eye of the boulder. HA HA HA HA HA!

• I'm pretty sure the phrase is " Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

• Here your husband is the beholder. Secondly, people invite their valentine on Valentines day&enjoy together. Only a few may not have the opportunity

• Who the hell are you to pity people who don't fit your narrow view of happiness?

• Your "if" statement doesn't really make sense. A compiler would throw an error.

• I'll take solitude over a crappy relationship any day

• Because we didn't make the cut

• Sometimes it's better to be alone

• We can't help but feel bad for ourselves either...

• We become so greedy

What Girls Said 4

• Because they have not found there love one yet..
    And not only that though valentines day which I consider everyday...
    Valentines can also be with friends and family

• That's so generous of u to think about others. But people are lonely bcz they are still finding there perfect one😁

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and beauty has little to do with love.

• Some of us just aren't lucky enough