#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Is it pathetic to drink alone in a bar on valentine's?

I'm nearly 30. Currently 29. Yes, I entered the wrong info, enough of that.

427

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't give a damn about others if you feel like it go for it. you're not hurting anyone. People mind your own bussiness.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's pathetic, but it is the correct way for a male to spend Valentine's day. Lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • hahaha. then i shall do it.. and hold my head high cause at least i don't have any bitches trying to screw me over.

• That's the spirit. Have one for me!

What Girls Said 3

• not at all

• Wtf no why would it be?

• No. I wish I was confident enough to go out alone.

What Guys Said 26

• It is if you're just going there to feel shit about being single by drinking your woes away.

Put a positive spin on it and use it as a chance to meet a girl on the easiest day of the year to do so!

I went out earlier in the day and the 3rd girl I approached asked me if I wanted to grab a drink with her within 30 seconds of me approaching her! So we had lunch and had a good time together. No girl wants to be alone on valentines day so use it to your advantage!

• No one is judging you it's perfectly fine to grab a drink by yourself, I go to the movies and restaurants by myself every once in a while sometimes you need a bit of "you time"

• It could be viewed that way. It could also be viewed that you are on the hunt. Women are usually leary of a guy alone in a bar at any time. It would be better to be with a friend or not go at all. If you are going to drink alone why not be in the safety of your home.

• At least at the bar you can socialize with other people, maybe, maybe meet someone

• Your right. I guess it all depends on your motivations for being there.

• There are so many depressed fucks like you going to a bar on valentines day solo lol. Not trying to make fun of you.. but you're obviously bent out of shape and depressed about this... just go to the bar and you'll meet people who are in your same situation. A lot of girls will be putting out that night so they don't feel lonely. My point is you;'re not alone.

• No... you're just there to sweep up the strange. I'd be doing the same thing if I wasn't already getting by monster balls sucked dry.

• Nope, no more pathetic than going alone to a bar on any other day.
    Basically, so what, you are taking yourself out for a drink.
    Have fun. I might do that same.

• Its only pathetic if you think it is! Seriously. Its just another day on a calendar! It just so happens to fall on trash day for me.

• No worries mate, when I get out of work on Wednesday, I plan on just getting to a bar and crying into a beer like a regular adult

• Yes. It's very pathetic that you'd let a "relationship status" take a negative toll on you.

• If you're alone, try a long walk in a park, to end with a coffee and a pastry.
    Maybe you'll meet some girl doing the same.

• No, just lonely. Unless you have friends join you. :)

• Its pretty sad, i'd feel bad for myself if that happened. Oh wait, it is happening...

• No more than any other time. And I do it regularly.

• No. Why would it be? Don't care what other people think, go out and have a pint if you feel like it.

• Nah. It's only a big deal if you make it a big deal.

• Depends on how much you plan to drink

• no i don't think it's pathetic

• No it's not

• not if you don't feel that way

• No it's fine

• More from Guys
    6