#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Whats the main reason why an ex would ask you out on Valentines day?

Whats the main reason why an ex would ask you out on Valentines day? To the movies? Out for dinner? Out for lunch? Etc

• To get back together
  • Hang out as friends
  • Other reason?
    Vote C

2926

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to think that if i were in a situation where i get a crush on a friend (girl) i just don`t tell her EVER because of two reasons. 1. The relationship will never be the same if she rejects. You might like to think that you can go back to being friends but that`s a fairytale, you will always be a little bit awkward around each other especially when dating comes up in a conversation. 2. If she says yes then there`s always the chance that you will break up some day and you will be fucked because you lost both a friend and a partner. I forgot where i was going with this but i think it was somewhere along the lines of if you broke up once in any meaningful way just forget about it but i`m not sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dip his wick. I find with most exes they usually don't want to get back together but just want to have or to have someone around during the holidays, it's the same for ex boyfriends and girlfriends

What Guys Said 25

• He probably knows/thinks he's going to be alone on Valentine's so he's just going back through old flings.
    It's up to you whether to give him a shot or not, but be prepared if it didn't last longer than a week or 2

• Either to get back together or have sex. If I just wanted to hang out as friends I probably wouldn't ask an ex out on valentines day.

P. S. check this question out and toss it an opinion please :) any opinion helps!

• I picked "To get back together" but I wanted to choose "other reason" as well... It's a great way to get a booty call sort of situation if your other options are just sort of dried up at the moment.

• I don't know but this Valentine's day was suppose to be our one year anniversary. We had planned so much but we break up recently

• They are feeling lonely and want something comfortable to go back too... That's it. Don't fall for it. Unless your sure they aren't using you. your exes for a reason.

• Either to get back together or they are just lonely and have no better option

• He/She couldnt get what they wanted so they go back to what they know... but would you go out with an ex that hurt you so much!!

• Nobody can answer for the guy. Honestly, it all depends. Understanding how he was when you two were dating could help distinguish the inner motives.

• Quite some of them couldn't get over me because they mostly said I treated them better than other guys did.

• TO SMASH!!!

• misses the feeling of being with you

• Because they're desperate and lonely.

• They have no one else and you are the last resort.

• They're horny.

• Probably A, but maybe B.

• Being crazy

• Leave her

• Maybe A?

• Yea they want some you know what

• To get back together

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 28

• MAybe a chat and movie at the apartment order in dinner and if doesn’t work. Buy box of chocolate and watch my favorite romance movie or read erotic novels on my nook book until my eyes fall asleep!

• Sorry to say but they simply don't wanna be alone on the day orr they wanna hookup. I mean asking someone who you know already had feelings or that you've done shit with is way easier than looking for something or someone new.

• Because they don't want to be alone for Valentine's day. It also could be the day of love has made them reflect on the women in the past and he may feel you were the one who got away.

• They were lonely and didn’t want to spend the holiday alone, and figured they had better chances with someone they’d previously gone out with.

• Girl/Boy i wouldn't trust it. They might bey up to something. They could mean well but people these days don't usually mean well. Hang out w/ them for a little try to find out their intentions.

• Couldn't find someone and didn't want to end up alone.
    You are like his safe option.
    If it doesn't work out, it won't really bother him.

• My ex and I saw Deadpool together on Valentine's day... after we broke up. That wasn't weird.

• He feels bad about not having someone to spend Valentine's day with?

• Maybe they're just lonely and you're their only option

• To make him self look good in front of his/her friend

• They want sex

• Loneliness

• Easy sex, and they don't wanna be alone on vday

• To NOT be alone.

Rocket Science.

• I think he just want sex.

• So he won't be lonely

• Get back together is likely.

• cause he misses you and is testing the waters

• not to be alone

• First

• More from Girls
    8