#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Would you like it if your SO proposed to you on Valentine's Day?

What would be your reaction?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Negative, a day like Valentines is silly. Why does there need to be a special day of romance? It’s more of a day to show boat, and it’s not genuine. Why not have romance and love everyday? Proposing is no different.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as he proposed I wouldn't mind what day of the year it was as with him I know it'll be special!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 5

• I don't have a girlfriend but even if I did, I think I'd say no because I'm only 17, almost 18. I want to get married when I'm around 24-27

• but if you were in age to get married, would you like if your girlfriend proposed to you on V. day?

• i'm not a fan of V. day either lol but the question just crossed my mind, i'm happy to see there are other people out there who think like me

• Glad there are people like you too :)

• I would ask if she is drunk because we are already engaged.

• Well if she is my SO then I would definitely be glad n accept her in my life

• Yes, I like it always not only on Valentine's day

• Can you message me

What Girls Said 1

• Nope. We haven’t been together nearly long enough yet and I’d much rather it not happen on a day like this or a birthday or Christmas. A normal day of the year is better 😂