#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

When you were in school how did you celebrate Valentine’s Day?

What’s your favorite thing about Valentine’s Day. And how do you celebrate it?

813

Most Helpful Guy

• Valentine's Day doesn't mean anything to me. I can be romantic any day of the year. Buy chocolates any day, buy flowers any day. I don't care about some commercialized day where most couples do the same thing. There is nothing romantic or special about doing the same thing as everyone else on the same day as everyone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, in elementary school we always gave out those cheap valentines to our whole class😂

• Omg I know right that’s why I asked I was thinking about how I was in elementary school and if us girls hated someone we would give them the sticker we hated the most 😂😂😂😂 for Valentine’s Day however I also remember getting cards from 80% of my classmates and I’ve kept all the cards and now that I’m a senior In high school I find it hysterical of who gave me a card cause we all have changed since we were kids!

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 12

• Crying... Oh I mean sleep I guess if I wasn't so alone

• When i was in elementary school. I rarely got any valentines day cards.

• I went to an all boys school so I didn't celebrate Valentine's day back then. Lol

• I go to this river near me and i spend the day till midnight i kind wanna do it again 🤗

• eat. like i do on every holiday.

• Well I went to all boys school so yeah :(

• Kind of but no.

• blowjob or handjob in recess time from girlfriend

• Studying I'm from boys school

• I didn't

• With studing, eating and sport

• With a box of tissues and my right hand

What Girls Said 7

• We gave cards to each other :) and sometimes the cards had candy attached. It was awesome bc everyone got dozens of cards and we put them in brown paper bags and took them home and everyone's personality was on their card, you had power ranger cards, hello kitty, spongebob etc. I always liked Valentine's day as a child.

• I give out candy and i wrote positive notes for my single friends.

• I remember we had a hug day in like 8th grade, but other than that Valentine's day wasn't really celebrated.

• Yeah in elementary we got to make our own tiny little mailboxes and then everyone brought cheap valentine cards and candy😂 there’d be like 3 big special cards with each pack and I gave those to my “best friends”

• Not really. In fourth grade we all got lollipops and cards from the class try hard.

• I cried and hated myself.

• Everyone got candy and we had parties.

Valentines Day