#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Ladies, thoughts on massages?

So it’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow so I’d thought I’d give my other half a nice massage and it will be the first time I’ve used special oil. What are you thoughts and feelings on either giving or receiving one?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• A massage is very nice, especially if you know how to do it properly.. Look up youtube videos on how to do it so that shr enjoys it
    It also depends on your girl, i personally never enjoy them much. But i do it from time to time.
    Any gesture will be appreciated by her a lot, its about showing her you made an effort and put thought into the day and planning

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 4

• God they feel good. Especially when your stressed and tenced up. My crush gives me on all the time and he gives the best. When other people do it it’s okay but it could be better.

• I think its sweet, some girls can get creeped out by them though.

• I like massages

• That's it? -_-

• Nah will be taking her out for a nice meal and we will be going out for the day before it :)

Valentines Day