#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

1st Valentine's Day together, is this poem too much?

Will be a year in April, really into him -______- is this poem too much?
SHAPE OF YOU
"Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me, your presence fills my eyes with your love, it humbles my heart, for you are very where."

32

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm confused, like... it just doesn't really make much sense to me. the first line makes me think that it contradicts everything else that you wrote after. perceive meaning to become aware or conscious of something or interpret or look on someone or something in a particular way... so like, since you're "UNABLE" to perceive the shape of him, i just don't comprehend how you are able to find him all around you, how his presence fills your eyes with love, and how he is everywhere to make your heart humble if you are "UNABLE" to even perceive his shape... so yeah, if i interpreted your poem incorrectly, please let me know your thoughts :)

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Aww that's a really cute poem. I don't think it's too much. But then again, I'm not him lol
    So it all depends on how he feels.

• It's good

Valentines Day