#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Who is alone on Valentine's day?

Enough lovers questions today. Let's see who is alone on this so called "special" day. Leave a comment and show that you are alone. Maybe you will find someone to spend the rest of the day together.
Let me start. I am alone today and I am fine with it. Well, I can say I am kinda annoyed of not having a romantic and sexual activity because everywhere is full of romantic and sexual activity today. But hey, I will survive. Just like how I survive every other day.Who is alone on Valentine's day??

113

Most Helpful Girl

• Me. I worked

• didn't your boyfriend get mad at you for not being with him?

• I am actually done with serious relationships. But time to time I'm looking for fun but it's been years since I pushed myself to this loneliness rite.

• Yeah being single isn't bad

Most Helpful Guy

• Im also alone and I accept that would be nice to share it with someone though

What Girls Said 10

• I tell myself independence is the new sexy! Embrace your freedom ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• I say that is partly true. Independence is the new almost sexy. ^^

• Yea I told a guy Iโ€™d talk to him once I pass my licensing exam. I was like you can wait.

• Alone. I would usually be fine with it but my boyfriend basically left me right before ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Aw. I am sorry to hear that. I'm sure you can find betters. ^^

• There's more questions of who's alone than these "lovers" questions...

• To be honest I woke up and opened this question. I haven't seen any "lovers" or "who is alone" questions. I just guessed internet is full of "lovers" rn :D

• If you can find a decent partner for me it would be nice. But only for today :D I don't really like relationships.

• Haha :D if I find someone, I'll let you know!

• Lol I just asked my friends to be mah Valentine's and we ended up with a 6 way valentine

• Chillin with the fam. Not alone per say.

• I am.

• I have family, friends and GOD, so I'm never alone

• I'm alone but not lonely.

• just you unfortunately

• I am!! I really donโ€™t have a problem with it

• Yeah I don't have problem with it any other day but today it feels a bit bad on sexual and romance way.

• I don't know. I just wanted to make the common joke. I guess people find people for sex and stuff.

• Yeah I think they do

What Guys Said 2