#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Am I the only one who hates valentines day?

like me personally i don't even consider Valentine's day even a holiday i don't really understand why everyone is even going on about it. it's seems to be only about people in relationships and yet virgins like myself always seem to be alone on a day that celebrates people who are in relationships

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely loathe it, but that's only because I've never expected love. And my friends get to go out and be all happy with the people they've made families with

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're alone on it just sit back, play xbox and stop being bitter towards it.

What Girls Said 2

• Valentine's Day is becoming far too commercialized. A lot of couples feel obligated to celebrate it. But that shouldn't be the case. Spontaneous gestures or gifts have more meaning than something given under obligation. Or coz it's expected on a certain date

• No I’m not a fan. I feel you shouldn’t wait for just one day to tell someone you love them!! You should tell them every day. Flowers are over priced. If you buy 12 roses this time next week you’ll save yourself over £20!!

What Guys Said 2

• I give zero fucks about this dumb commercial fucking holiday. It's a ploy to make money that's all.

• Me too