#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Why learning English so hard?

I try to learn words but one word has different means and everybody uses different how could i know that smt means in english? I read snglish books now im20 and still not know English full

19

Most Helpful Guy

• English is a very tough language to learn. You can say many things using different words. As well as words having different context

• How did you learn

• Could you add me your whatsapp group teacher

• i have no apps

Most Helpful Girl

• ... when you learn some words, you need to use those words immediately.. for example, if you learn "analogical thinking" then try to use that word when you talk with your friend or family.. it helps a lot

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 8

• It can be especially with regional dialects.
    "How's bin ya ma Mon?" Is English and mean how are you my friend.

• No i dont mean this when tou translate an English word differet maybe 9 means has how do i know real meaning

• Google translate i write

• Penetrate means to pierce through something. Either a pin into a balloon or a footballer through a defence. There are more examples

• English is so hard cos we have a bunch of really old rules and bits of other languages mixed in. Try learning the most common words?

• To tell you the Truth the best way to learn English is to move to England or America. I Guarantee you will probably speek better English than 75% of Americans do to the slangs.

• If you are from Europe is very easy to learn, if you are from Russia, Japan or midle east is more complicated

• Cuz there's a bunch of words in English that aren't his own teenagers and get the Russian language

• I didn't learn how fucked up English was until I tried to learn Spanish. Too many unique situations and words spelled one way but pronounced another.

• It is difficult but then again so would learning mandarin for me.

• Learn English through phrases... Learning English through words is really difficult...

• It's easy af.. So is French

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Valentines Day