#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What would you do if your partner didn't even text or call or anything else to wish you happy Valentine's Day?

617

Most Helpful Guy

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 16

• Valentines day is a horrible holiday for men, if you truly see that its for women, maybe you can see that your mans struggleing with the holiday? I see v day as a day for love for the women, well shouldn't that be every day? So why is their a holiday for it? It puts a lot of pressure on guys to meet some crappy womens expectations. Thats a lot of stress on guys for nothing.

• I wouldn't be bothered at all.
    It really makes no difference as long as it's not considered "abnormal" behaviour in the context of your relationship.

• Maybe it seems a bit annoying, but its probably just because he thinks you dont do that silliness, and because he doesn't either.

Many guys have bad experiences of valentines day when theyre young, and would sooner let it pass as a normal day. Intellectually of course, it is a normal day, and ignoring it may be perfectly valid.

Remember that, from my impression, you haven't texted or called him either. Equality suggests that it is no more his responsibility than yours... if its anyones at all :)

• I wouldn't care. Its just another day and has no meaning as far as im concerned

• If thats his usual thing, you must find a better partner who cares. If he is a busy guy, then give him some time.

• I would call silent_jester and be his girlfriend. Happy Valentine's Day by the way lol

• I would be happy that she realizes valentine day is some made up bull shit

• I don't care as it's quite overrated day

• i'd be upset

• I don't care

• I blush

• It's dumb

• I won't be bothered at all.

• I will die

• Won't text either

• I will go and see her to find out is everything alright

What Girls Said 6

• Good. I hate that stupid fake holiday. We made an agreement not to acknowledge it.

• I was upset, but then he responded to my message: “happy bday lol” and I have say that infuriating.

• Nothing. Don't care.

• mom thought I'm weird but I found a boyfriend that also doesn't celebrate this shit, including Christmas, Easter and we dont even make a big deal out of our bdays

• Eat a pizza. Lmao I don't know, i dont think it's that serious. But then again, my partner is very loving and put in a lot of effort for our Valentine's date, so perhaps it's easy for me to say, but honestly dont get toooo bothered by it. Talk him and tell him how you felt, if this question is personal, and maybe he can take you out on a great date the next time you see each other. Pretty sure i'd do that at least if i was sad.

• I don't care. If any other day he makes me feel loved then I don't need any more reassurance.

Valentines Day