#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

So how's your Valentine's day going, how are you treating yourself or your partner?

My sinfully good lasagna is almost done, got wine, got cider, got beer, Olympics, romantic and horror movies ready to go and about make me an epic fort.. :P

How about you?

#LoveYourself #TreatYoSelf

3229

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I GOT MYSELF CAKE!!! I AM SATISFIED WITH LIFE :D

What Girls Said 31

• The only reason why Feb. 14 is important is because today is our 1 year anniversary (totally accidental).

I was going to make something nice for dinner, relax for a bit, then have some fun in the bedroom...

But my cat disappeared yesterday, so I'm not in the mood anymore 😒

• I'm just on my way home from work. As I'm incredibly single, when I'm home I'm going to allow myself some ice cream and maybe watch Netflix for a few hours. Then go to bed super early because I'm old and tired and need sleep.

• I'm totally single and just realized I'm in a very pissy mood. Pity party for 1. πŸ™ƒ
    Gave my kids chocolate and I'll get wine for myself today.

• Me and my boyfriend congratulated eachother and thats it. We do not bother much about valentines day to be honest.
    We'll just continue to watch our actuel series while dinner when he comes home from lateshift, I guess.

• Right now I'm bored out of my mind at work. I still have two hours to go and nothing to do. I'm trying to build up an appetite, we're going to dinner with my boyfriend after work.

• Oh my god, you just said all the right things. πŸ˜‚ I have similar plans later on today.

• ;P Great minds think alike.. I did cut a finger and got a few burns doing the lasagna, but it's worth the pain xD Don't usually hurt myself cooking..

• I just woke up and I am gonna workout and then repeat.

• Man.. I should too..

• No problem :) just come and ask if any problem arises

• Okay thanks

• Well we're just getting drunk and talk to each other because we can't meet but its gonna be fun :)

• I am reminding all the boys why they should be single. πŸ˜šπŸ’‹πŸ‘‘
    and then after work I am hitting the gymπŸ‘Š

• Im single and I had always had been in my life, never had a boyfriend in my life or even date. So for me this day just sukc and I dotn celebrate it and never had.

• about to go binge on the chocolate and music videos XD

• I'm going to be treating myself because I can't see my boyfriend in England. Today I will be painting at school for two hours and eating the candy I get.

• Just ended up going to a friends house and having pizza πŸ•πŸ˜Š

• My day has been shitty, but that's because I have a shitty life. So, nothing new here.

• I had a chance to sleep in and I'm still enjoying my day off from work. I told my friend happy Valentine's day and he appreciated it.

• I took a hot shower and then slept for the rest of the day. Treated myself yeahhh

• Just woke up. Now off to start my normal day of schoolπŸ˜‚

• I had a work conference and they left us a lot of food.

• I work a double shift today :D Yay

• Going great.

• More from Girls
    11

What Guys Said 28

• It went. We did our thing last night because we wanted to miss the crowds. So we ended up finding an excellent restaurant, having a wonderful time eating at the bar, then going home. There, my wife was so very kind, prancing around in nothing but a short peasant top and her Loubiton stilettos, until it all just became far too much for me, and we exhausted each other in the traditional fashion.

• I made her lunch and got her flowers. she's not one those material types so she's happy wuth me being sweet like that. Overall I get more kisses from her on my cheek than painful slaps for being a pig. Its close though...

• I'm off today, so I didn't do much. I got a nice arrangement of flowers for my wife sitting on the kitchen table, and we're heading out to dinner later. After that, I don't know.

• Busy studying for a test on Friday, have to identify several classes of animals, primarily slugs, snails, and octopi. :/

• Well I don't have a girl to spend it with, so it's not going well. But it's the same as the last 20 Valentine's day so I'm used to it, I guess.

• I sent my girlfriend roses who look like a heart, a postcard and chocolate. I'll also call her and we're chatting all day long. Unfortunately she's too far away to meet her today

• I'm a brown guy at work, looking intermittently at pretty white girls around me. That's all.

• It was cool, I made a girls day when I approached her in the street and took her for an instant date :)

• My girlfriend and I don't give a damn about valentines day. We show us our love the whole year and sometimes more than on other days but we won't let anybody tell us when.

• Downloading a game's Downloadable Content also know to be called DLC

• Some nice pasta and a movie. Nothing special really

• Not well, one of my peers had a seizure during class, we had to tend to him and call 911. I got my quiz back, and I did quite shitty to say the least. The first scenario rubbed salt in the wound by not allowing me to flirt with the girl I like, because of the mood the event set, I still talked to her, but I know how big of a mistake flirting when she's in a bad mood would be, so I couldn't flirt with her today. My package was supposed to come today but didn't. The fact that I my quest to getting a girlfriend is stagnant has put me in a melancholy mood. Microsoft word fucked with me again, as it always does, by not allowing me to send my essay to my professor, it took nearly an hour of troubleshooting to get the message to come through. So yeah... Typical Valentine's Day for me, unfortunately.

• Ooohh sheeit. I love Lasagne. I am going to try your recipe next big shopping day.

• I'm still drunk from my binge drinking last night. Work is in 10 hours. I'm going to bed.

• II have no time for bitches

• I don't have a myself this year.

• Same as any other day

• Right now I'm treating my self to some naked time.

• Mine is going sideways

• just broke up with her not a big deal :)

• More from Guys
    8