#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Have you ever felt like this on Valentine's day?

I did back in school, when everyone was exchanging cards. I was quite shy then, and didn't make too many friends like everyone else. It was a bit sad, not being noticed, but eventually many many years later I outgrew my shyness a little and have made great friends.

I do still have that tendency to be shy, even today... but I look back on how quiet I was in the early years of school and am happy with the progress I have made.Have you ever felt like this on Valentine's day??

1|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I used to transfer from schools, plus being shy, so as other kids exchanged cards and candy, I didn't have much. Also, I was/am poor, so even if someone gave me stuff, I didn't have any to give back

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It reminds me of kiss-chasing games we played in the yard in primary school. Mightn’t have been V-Day, but the game involved girls chasing boys around the yard & then kissing them wherever when they’d be caught. We all loved it, except me! Why? Because I’d find myself standing in the middle of everyone running, waiting to see a female classmate come at me, someone who’d be interested enough to do so where I’d finally know what a kiss feels like from a girl my age... but no one did. They’d be too focused on the other boys to even realize I was part of the game too. It would see the fall of my self-worth for years to come

0|0
    0|0
Valentines Day

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 15

• Any pain or a certain type? Unless a human has the rare disease where their brain doesn't recognize pain stimulation, every human experiences pain at some point.

0|0
    0|0
  • that's so good to hear continue doing what you doin and don't let yr shyness keep you bac from being happy

0|0
    0|0
  • I just thought "God, hopefully no couple will come up and discuss with me how I could change being single"

0|0
    0|0
  • Every single day. I can't make friends and girls tend to view me as the least attractive thing ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep this is me, and there's some remnant feelings that even happen today

0|0
    0|0
  • For over 10 years. On my birthday, my wish has always been the same since I was 8 years old.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always do, this pic shows how I relive heartbrk on a daily basis

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep never got any.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope because igaf

0|0
    0|0
  • yes like shit