#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Why did I even try 😂😅 how do I get over someone?

Well I like this guy and we talked for ages. He was (well I thought) giving signs that he liked me a lot. We were getting really close and opening up to each other. Then I thought why not it's Valentine's Day, just attempt. I didn't think I would get this type of response? I was ready for straight yes or no but it seemed actually it wasn't taken seriously. Kinda angry but yeah I need to find a way to tell him I need space and maybe not carry on this close friendship.. I like this guy a lot but it seems he isn't feeling the same. How do I tell him and how do I get over these annoying love feelings I have😅😅 thanks Why did I even try 😂😅 how do I get over someone?Why did I even try 😂😅 how do I get over someone?Why did I even try 😂😅 how do I get over someone?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ask him. If you're not gonna ask then somebody will.. If he says no, at least you'll the know the answer to the question of what he might say

• I have sent the message

• He is either really oblivious or tried to play it off to not hurt you I guess. But yeah I think moving on would be the best option, good luck 👍

• Thanks 👍

What Guys Said 3

• Damn, he just seems immature and childish.. his responses are just cringey

• He's not into you that's why he responded that way

• How do i tell him that I no longer want to be close as i have strong feelings for him?

• Thanks that really helped

• No problem

• Lol.

What Girls Said 0