#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Should I tell her or no?

I sent my crush anonymous flowers. Tbh I don’t think she likes me that way. Either way she posted an image of them on her Snapchat story and wrote. “Got three flowers. Would be nice to know from who 🤷‍♀️”. I felt it was a pretty negative response. Last year when I did it she did the same but more in this style “Got a flower today ❤️ Thanks so much, wonder who it is from”.

Should I let her know I sent them? Or just leave it since the response was negative?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that's negative at all. She's just curious who she keeps getting flowers from. Up to you whether you tell her, but your expectations are pretty low, it seems, so even if she rejects you, you were already expecting it so it won't be as crushing, perhaps. On the other hand, if she likes you, it'd probably make your day.

• Thanks for the push for making me tell her! Anyways she clearly doesn’t feel the same. She replied “ Oh thank you! 😱😱” Then I replied something like no problem and she replied “No, but for real. Thank you a lot it, made me very happy!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her. If she tells you she likes you is great. If she says she doesn't it sucks for a little bit but you can move on instead of hanging around not knowing.

• Ok thanks. Do you think simply messaging her “From me 🙋‍♂️” would be fine?

• I'd probably tell her in private message, or in person. But id add "because I'm interested in you" or "i like you more than a friend" or "can i take you on a date", just to make matters clear to her.

• Yeah, she doesn’t feel the same. She replied “ Oh thank you! 😱😱” Then I replied something like no problem and she replied “No, but for real. Thank you a lot it, made me very happy!!!

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah sure , if you let her know, what's the worst that can happen? Especially you are so sweet sending her flowers on Vday. Be confident and show your feelings to her.

• Ok thank you. Do you think simply messaging her “From me 🙋‍♂️” Will work?

• Aww sorry ! But you already knew it , so it's kind of expected. Guess it can help you move on?

• I hope it can :)

• I think she is annoyed that she still doesn’t know who her admirer is...

• I did send her flowers on her birthday too around half a year ago, I did let her know back then. I’be shown big signs I like her but she hasn’t really shown any back. But I understand you.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't take it as a negative response. She doesn't know and she wants to know. Honestly I like doing anonymous little things like that for women. It's the little things that some women like. So I'd say keep it up and when the time is right, tell her

• Thanks! If I tell her, how do you think I should do it? I was thinking of simply writing to her “From me 🙋‍♂️”

• It's simple and to the point. Not a bad idea but I'd do it a bit differently. I'm cheesy. I'd be the type of person to send another gift along with a note. Expressing how you feel about her but still not giving away that it's you. In the note also tell her that you know she wonders who you are and purpose that you two meet at a certain place at a certain time

• Stalker

• Dude, she’s known me for over 5 years and we talk sometimes still. Don’t think this is “stalking”.

• Not according to your question you didn't

• And I have unwanted attention it's stalking

Valentines Day