#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Hows your day going guys?

Mine is better now that im done with that crap job and hopefully dont have to return after today :) my boyfriend and I are doing good now and when he gets home, we hope to celebrate Valentines as well as our 10th month anniversary over Skype today :) My bday is tomorrow and im broke af since this job doesn't pay til the end of the month, but i hope to sleep late :D #HappyValentinesDayToYouuu #HappyBdayToMeee #HappyAnniversaryToUsss

1950

Most Helpful Guys

• Happy Valentine and happy birthday Desi :D
    Nice to hear that you're doing better in different ways!
    My day was stressy, some frustrating IT problems kept me busy at work, in a way that is not the nicest way to spend a working day :-(

Most Helpful Girls

• Happy early birthday! I'm glad you are doing better and I'm guessing you will stay at the job for the 3 months then? My day was chill but also chaotic. Tomorrow will for sure be chaotic as well

• 3 months? Um no. Lol we all found out that he only hiter us for 7 days. So today should be my last

• Back to finding a real job lol

• Hope it works out

• Always thought your birthday was on Vday lol. Any way glad you're feeling better. Happy early birthday and happy Valentine's Day.

• Thank you :) and Happy Vday to you too. I haven't watvhed the Challenge yet but i heard my bae Vic went home :( gosh im sick f seein shanes face

• Shanes gone why 😍 and lol love Devin

• Devin is bae. And Shane for sent into elimination by the Troika. You gotta watch. It was a few twists this episode. It started with the elimination from last week and ended with this week's elimination round.

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 48

What Girls Said 17

Valentines Day