#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Hows your day going guys?

Mine is better now that im done with that crap job and hopefully dont have to return after today :) my boyfriend and I are doing good now and when he gets home, we hope to celebrate Valentines as well as our 10th month anniversary over Skype today :) My bday is tomorrow and im broke af since this job doesn't pay til the end of the month, but i hope to sleep late :D #HappyValentinesDayToYouuu #HappyBdayToMeee #HappyAnniversaryToUsss

1950

Most Helpful Guys

• Happy Valentine and happy birthday Desi :D
    Nice to hear that you're doing better in different ways!
    My day was stressy, some frustrating IT problems kept me busy at work, in a way that is not the nicest way to spend a working day :-(

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• Always thought your birthday was on Vday lol. Any way glad you're feeling better. Happy early birthday and happy Valentine's Day.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you :) and Happy Vday to you too. I haven't watvhed the Challenge yet but i heard my bae Vic went home :( gosh im sick f seein shanes face

• Shanes gone why ๐Ÿ˜ and lol love Devin

• Devin is bae. And Shane for sent into elimination by the Troika. You gotta watch. It was a few twists this episode. It started with the elimination from last week and ended with this week's elimination round.

• Happy early birthday! I'm glad you are doing better and I'm guessing you will stay at the job for the 3 months then? My day was chill but also chaotic. Tomorrow will for sure be chaotic as well

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • 3 months? Um no. Lol we all found out that he only hiter us for 7 days. So today should be my last

• Back to finding a real job lol

• Hope it works out

What Guys Said 48

• Made a lasagna, cut my finger and burned myself doing it xD, now I'm getting a little drunk and watching horror movies in a fort I made... Also thinking about watching Finland's hockey game 4 in the morning... Really glad so many things are working out for you :) happy Valentine's day!

• It's decent.. I felt tired all day, but I remembered that I got an interview on Friday, and hopefully I ge that job cause I'm still tryna meet a goal.. My former girl and I are still talkin at least, and as long as I don't annoy her we good.. Maybe one day we'll get back to where we were a few months ago.. Or she'll be opened to the idea.. And yeah.. I can't complain for now..

• Hope u get the job

• Aw yeah, me too.. It's for a food runner at a Restaurant.. If not I got another interview.. Although they say it starts in April.. LOL.. Uugh..

• Oh nice to hear you are better now. Normal day for me like any other, was at my soccer training, played my old jrpg games... My ex send me message saying she misses me, maybe cos of this valentine day thing... That really made my day better.
    Gives me hope that we can get back together again.

• Pretty good, lady โ˜บ

I am enjoying a free pornhub premium experience for the first time :D :D :D
    Because Valentines Day is a free pornhub premium day โ™ฅ
    That's what's going on ^^
    And then I'll go to bed for the next day.

• 2|0
  • My day
    What day
    Is today Valentine's day
    Didn't even notice ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I have an all-day work commitment, plus I've got a cold, plus I'm fighting the aftermath of a kidney stone and subsequent infection. Oh, and I'm single. Overall, I would rate my day as a 'meh'.

• Just got back from going out with the girlfriend, went to Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles then to a mall in LA.

• Other than getting a bit of a cold, pretty damn well. Got a lot done at work today and now I'm cuddled up with a nice book and my adorable monster (puppy).

• was at work, then home, assignment, submission, netflixing now.

• Good! Had 3 girls sending me a happy v, two girls asking if i wanna do something tonite. while i was playing fortnite. Good day!

• Its okay i guess not the worst birthday I've ever had

• Itโ€™s going well, no valentine though. Hopefully Iโ€™ll get a valentine in the near future.

• I hope you have you have an awesome birthday my day has had its ups and downs

• its going like crap, but im still counting my little blessings

• Mine is boring but okay. Got myself three presents for V-day. hehehehe.

• I forgot what day it is cause Im sick, caught a cold

• Not bad I'm having my pancake day on Valentines Day lol

Making my first right now, you?

• My days going pretty good nothing special, going to order a pizza out.
    Happy Valentines Day !!!

• Skipped all my classes and went snowboarding, chilling at my friend's house, boutta smoke a bowl

• More from Guys
    28

What Girls Said 17