#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Blueprints as gifts?

For Valentine’s Day I’m thinking about getting my boyfriend a blueprint of a baseball stadium. He really likes baseball but I’m not sure if a blueprint is too “nerdy”. What do you guys think? Blueprints as gifts?
  • It’s a great gift
  • There’s better gifts
  • Other
    Vote C

09

Most Helpful Guy

• Is he into architecture? If he's an average Baseball fan I'm not sure how he'd react to it. Maybe a colorful poster of a grand and majestic stadium is better to look at than a black and white blueprint?
    Then he might associate it with the good times he has had watching Baseball instead of thinking about how the construction workers built the thing.

• What about a book of newspaper articles about a favorite team throughout the years? Is that too much reading for an average guy?

• Sounds interesting, but rather in a poster form. You can use a big A1 or A0 paper and glue on group pictures of the teams as they change over the years and post the newspaper articles under the pictures. Organize them to follow a timeline ofc

• That way, when the poster is on his wall, he can effortlessly just look to whatever year he wants and read about it. Instead of finding the book, opening it and search through the pages.

What Guys Said 8

• 0|1
  • This is great, but you'll be starting a wall of blueprints you know.

• It's very personal and shows that you care. Awesome gift.

• It sounds like you have put some thought and effort into the gift - that is the best kind

• I know he’ll appreciate anything but I want him to really like it too. So do you think an average guy would find it too nerdy?

• It wouldn't be my thing, but I have little to no interest in baseball.
      Transpose it to something I am interested in - I'd love it. I think you've hit a home run here (pun intended)

• Hey... hi.. looks like I finally found someone from Cincinnati... are you? I am east side here

• I was born in Cincinnati but moved towards the Columbus area shortly after

• Why what is he an architect

• Do it

• Dont ever do it

• Is it too nerdy? Or what?

• It doesn't look like a gift at all. It will remind him of work or other things

What Girls Said 0