#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

How was your Valentines? ♥️?

Mine was great , actually. my boyfriend came over , bought me roses and chocolates, spent time with my family, ordered heart shape pizzas, and had an amazing night. 😊🤞
here are a few pictures.How was your Valentines? ♥️?How was your Valentines? ♥️?

220

Most Helpful Guy

• Amazing I'd like to say. I had gotten her three gifts (Opal Necklace, Harry Potter Mug and a Bracelet). and lowkey spoiled her throughout the day, getting a fresh new haircut to surprise her then visiting her at her school during her lunch, buying her some food since our friend always takes her food, giving her the necklace. after school and picking her up, we quickly stopped at my house , I gave her the mug. we went for a nice walk downtown and went to a Japanese restraunt and after that went for another little walk before entering a Chocolate shop. I got her a Orange bar,3 chocolate roses. (White, Dark chocolate and Milk chocolate) then got her family a box of chocolates. After all this we finally got to my house, I gave her the bracelet and then I put on a playlist I've made of songs she's showed me she really likes and we both fell asleep cuddling.

It was a perfect way to end the glorious night. She got picked up afterword's, didn't wanna awake me from my sleep and left me a note saying how much she appreciates and loves me. I woke up around 5:33am today and saw it and my stomach got butterflies like it did when i first met her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely amazing! First I had Surf-N-Turf, (Filet Mignon, four small Lobster Tails, fingerling potatoes finishing up as he walked through the door. We sat at our little table shared some really great sparkling cider and talked as the food was finishing.. Then I plated up the food, the steak was so tender (locker aged), that we could cut it with a fork! The lobster and butter sauce was amazing as were the salt encrusted potatoes and a light filled sour cream sauce. I had him fill up the jacuzzi tub we could soak until pruney while I got a couple slices of key lime pie to feed each other in the tub! Earlier I had froze strawberrys with a marscapon cheese, then dipped them in milk chocolate!! It's so fun and kind of a big turn on for me to feed him! He's so funny too, like a little kid, if I'm not fast enough he lets me know in a good natured way!! Once we were all squeaky clean, pruney on hands and feet, smelling all lavendery. We headed to bed, we've just been lounging in our birthday suits. He's working on his computer putting in an application for a teaching position at the school he did his student teaching at. He wants this job, so I'm not pestering him other than little back rubs and words of encouragement! Me I'm all pruney, smelling nice and girly, snuggly and checking out stuff on the iPad, hoping he's ready to practice his husbandly privelages pretty soon, with his more than ready wife... It's been a great Valentine's Day for sure, best of all its not over yet!!

• Oh, I forgot the wilted spinach salad, candied roasted walnuts, strawberry slices, bacon bits (real and fresh too!) with a poppyseed dressing, one of his favorite salads, mine too!

• awh , I'm glad

• Thank You!!

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 19

• Same shit, different over-commercialized holiday. Wish I could start taking advantage of days like these and cash-in on them to make some quick cash and save it for a rainy day or any othet emergency expense.

• Same as any other day in the marvelous life of Sketchy. I don't acknowledge Valentine's. I do celebrate Friend's Day even though I'm not Finnish. They just have a much better holiday idea and I think we should celebrate it all over the world ☺

• Spent it at a river near me till midnight was quite spontaneous.

• in this damned country Valentines day never exist feb 14 15 is normal day so

• Worked all day, went to the gym, ate chipotle for dinner. Good day I’d say

• I have always been single, I had a normal day, office then back home. Nothing special.

• I went to work and watched happy couples walk through the store and went home to a silence and contemplated suicide. Im too disgusting to find someone.

• Ahhh Well i went on a rather Long hot and exhausting Date with me dear after which i was propperly and heavily annoyd of her in the evening i Just felt Like sleeping for days only cause she bloodily Well decided to keep shutting Off to keep me running around restarting her so that i would be Abel to Finish the production Order i had of about 69'000 cubs of soupe so i would dare say exhausting at best before i forget to say it was in a factory with a machine and in that Note have a great day or evening everyone ^^

• I'm glad for y'all but my single ass spend the day searching for what I won't find.

• My girlfriend done pretty much the same as your boyfriend... And then I woke up🙃😂

• Oh my gosh, that sounds so cute and sweet. Lucky!

My Valentine's was kinda eh, mostly because I'm single for the first time in 3 years on it

• It was awesome I worked out in the gym and a girl walked by me and noded her head at me

• crush wished me a happy one.

• Non-existant

• Lonely as every year

• like any normal day

• Kinda weird eating a heart shape pizza

• Mine was great too. Ate some pizza and jerked off to teen midget spinner tranny porn.

• A heart shaped pizza!

What Girls Said 1

Valentines Day