#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Does a guy friend have feelings for you if he wishes you a happy Valentine's Day?

My friend and I have kissed and cuddled the past couple of times we have seen each other. We have been out for drinks just the two of us as well. He sent me a private message on Valentine's Day wishing me a happy Valentine's Day. I don't know if he sent this to other people or just me. Did he send it just as a friend or does he have romantic feelings for me?

211

Most Helpful Guy

• I don’t think this can only be answered by him My opinion would be a text can mean nothing more than a polite gesture If it and been a card or rose then this would be a different matter He could have sent one electronically

Most Helpful Girl

• He could or couldn't, after all friends message that to each other, and even associates or peers. He might have feelings for you or may see you as only a friend, but it's hard to tell without more information on how you two are together. 💋

What Guys Said 10

• Wait, what?
    Scratch the fact that it's Valentine's Day, okay?
    This guy has kissed you and cuddled you. That alone should tell you that he's got feelings for you.
    Go for it!

• He definitely hav no feelings. A guy with real feelings won't wait for valentines day. Maybe he just had a boner, which is most probable or other reason is its just a formality.

• I tell people happy Valentine's Day all the time but it doesn't mean I'm romantically interested.

• Also, if he wanted to ask you out or express his feelings, then it would have been the perfect time to do so.

• You'd have to ask him. You can't read anything into this one way or the other. May or may not.

• It depends on the type of guy but usually he's just saying it because it's Valentine's day

• yes, he has

• On lip kiss or on cheek kiss?

• Good

• Its obvious He's interested

• No. He's just being nice. I sent a happy Valentine's day to all my friends without feeling any sort of emotions towards them apart to my girl.

What Girls Said 1

• Just respond back, send see where the conversation goes from there