Guys, would you give a girl a bouquet of flowers on Valentines day if you think of her as a friend?

Or only if you have feelings for her/if she's your gf?
  • Yes I would
  • No I wouldn't
  • Im a female
    Vote C

26

Most Helpful Guy

• If I wasn't in a relationship with anyone, and I had a friend who was not either, I could give her flowers just to be nice, to let her feel feminine and friendship loved (not erotically) on Valentines Day. I might also kiss her on the cheek and give her a hug too. I would not do it in a way that looked like I was trying to get in her pants or have a romantic relationship with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• My uncle always says that a guy doesn't give a girl flowers just because... I'm not sure how much truth there is behind this claim

15
  • I wanted to celebrate my love with my best friend who's a female but Valentine's Day is about romance. I just celebrated with my girl. If someone did that for you they're definitely into you

• Yeah i thought the same when i first saw them but then i started liking them.
    Valentines day quotes for husband

• If she was my best friend ever, possibly. Otherwise, I'm certain he has feelings for you.

• Not at all

• No... That's weird.

• i would think my guy friend is incredibly sweet to do that!!! like if he gives a flower to each of his friends that are girls i wouldn't think it romantic i would think him so cute!!