#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Guys, would you give a girl a bouquet of flowers on Valentines day if you think of her as a friend?

Guys, would you give a girl a bouquet of flowers on Valentines day if you think of her as a friend?
Or only if you have feelings for her/if she's your gf?
  • Yes I would
    Vote A
  • No I wouldn't
    Vote B
  • Im a female
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If I wasn't in a relationship with anyone, and I had a friend who was not either, I could give her flowers just to be nice, to let her feel feminine and friendship loved (not erotically) on Valentines Day. I might also kiss her on the cheek and give her a hug too. I would not do it in a way that looked like I was trying to get in her pants or have a romantic relationship with her.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My uncle always says that a guy doesn't give a girl flowers just because... I'm not sure how much truth there is behind this claim

0|0
    0|0
Valentines Day

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I wanted to celebrate my love with my best friend who's a female but Valentine's Day is about romance. I just celebrated with my girl. If someone did that for you they're definitely into you

0|0
    0|0
  • If she was my best friend ever, possibly. Otherwise, I'm certain he has feelings for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No... That's weird.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes

Valentines Day