#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Do you believe someone somewhere made for you?

Updates:
Here people said relationship made in heavens

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There are billions of girls and billions of guys who are single, if there isn’t, that would be astronomically unfortunate improbability... it’s pretty much impossible there isn’t a perfect match for everyone somewhere I would think

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Not really but I do believe (hopefully) I will meet someone amazing

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and he's probably with someone he thinks he will spend the rest of his life with. Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, because I know who he is.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hope so

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope..

0|1
    0|0
  • Welllllll,

Nope😕

0|2
    0|0
  • maybe lol?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes... but I don't know who yet 🤷‍♀️

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I never had any girlfriend or experience with girls. I maybe hopeless about girls or finding love, but not in eternity I should believe in a hoax like that. There is no such thing as love in first sight or that there is someone made for us. That’s all bullshit. I’m hopeless and desperate, but definitely not stupid enough to believe in that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope... never believed in that shit. I believe in compatibility. Everyone is compatible depending on their level or willingness to sacrifice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not one person out off 7 billion people but hopefully there is a portion of the people you meet in your life that can grow into something that feels like they are made for each other

0|1
    0|0
  • Not MADE for me, but is my match out there? Absolutely, there are tons of women who would be my match, the only problem will be finding them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah but folks won't ever find it. There's alllwwwaaayys something wrong, height weight age race. Stuff that should really be overlooked

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup and some-fucking-how I believe I have found them. Though she's 13600 km away. She's even luckier it's her first relationship

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Somewhere in California a factory just produced my R2-D2 sex robot.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure that keeps me alive. if there is not I would have hangef myself long ago

0|1
    0|0
  • Nop. I don't think so. The only thing that was made for me was my pc <3

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont think so i always get ignorance

0|1
    0|0
  • yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • There's no such thing as that... millions die virgins... only the western / hoolihoodian cultured people still dream about otherwise. Specially for men (abiding by self respect and respect for free woman choices) it's much much harder to truly find someone.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes