How much will you spend on Valentine's Day?

Dinner, flowers, chocolate or if you're lucky, a cuddle. Yeay.

2444

Most Helpful Girls

• Not even a dime.

I'm not in a relationship that can't survive my dislike for capitalism orders and invented rules.

And by the way my dear friend, I always prefer to receive my diamonds any day of the year... especially if I could get one all of the days.

Love proof? To have every single day as a possible diamond celebration - not only one miserable date in 365 possible and rightfully deserved *expensive * gifts.

We girls are THAT awesome.

The rest only need the guy to stop ignoring them once in February14th.. the sad is that most of forget about it and the excuses are shown as a red rose and cheap chocolate.

♡♡ to answer the question: I spend my money on Valentine's day only with the promess of me getting "lucky". ♡♡ In that case I'd totally give 20 bucks max to pay for birth control or a nurse outfit😈 ♡♡

• Aprox 44/55 dollars for..
    A deep dish pizza (20/25 dollars) Also, a new Fluff and Tuff chew toy for my pup (25/30 dollars), just so I don’t have to share the pizza, NOT because it’s Valentine’s Day! Lol
    I don’t do Valentine’s Day. It’s a waste in my opinion and before you think I’m bitter, I’m very much in love and happy with my guy but I don’t really give into Valentine’s Day hype stuff. It’s just a silly excuse, in my opinion, to spend money and be all fake lovey dovey, not that all people are this way but it just seems forced a lot of times.
    Point is, I’d much rather he do something special for me on March 19th, July 7th or September 24th, because they’re just random days and it would be just because he wanted to, not because candy, card, flower and jewelry companies said he should.

Most Helpful Guys

• pft... well i go her a t-shirt with our dogs on it and a nice slogan about rescuing lives £20... get one of those meals for £20 as they usually nice and good value.. and some 1/2 chocolate from Hotel Chocalt on the Friday (shes away for V day) so maybe £10.. so.. about 50?

• I'll be alone romantically. Although I might go to a nightclub. Most likely, I'll be working, but I can still go out to the club. And groom myself before then and go to the range if I've got the money.

2242
  • I don't celebrate vday, but I am going to spoil myself for Singles Awareness Day!

Probably going to buy myself something nice like a new outfit, maybe dinner out, and of course, half priced candy! So not too much, but enough to show myself I care~

• I’m not sure when we’re going to get time to celebrate it. Maybe on Thursday night. I bought him a homemade sign with a loving quote for $30 and then spent about $5 on a lacy bra and underwear. I cut part of the bra out to make it sexy!

• Not much. I think Valentine’s Day gifts should be about showing that you care, not about buying stuff. I would appreciate a letter or something self-made way more than typical store bought presents. Though I would appreciate anything of course. Giving something personal is just more of a message

• I never spend a penny, never have and never will. If I felt like giving a card or gift I always made them.

• Valentine's day are not important for me... I don't need valentine day to saw my love to to my girl. I saw her everyday. An I earn money for her. Her smile is priceless 😍

• $20 because that's what it cost to rent a pistol lane at the range for an hour.

• Nothing. It's not going to be a date night and we don't do Valentine's gifts.

• Meh. A good dinner. A good fuck. A good night out.

$25

Because we live in Mexico ;)

• Nothing hopefully, maybe like $10 to buy some food I’ll cook with.

• We just get each other cards most of the time, so £3?

• None. No point to buy anything since I have nobody to buy anything for. Saves me all the trouble.

• I've spent like 80$ , my girlfriend 75$ around probably :P
    For presents :)

• Not much, 10 dollars the most, the rest is free. Doing everything at hos pce

• Between restaurant and gifts, we have a budget of around 250-300€.

• I bought all my shit in advance; did not keep track, however

• $0.00

Unless I decide to buy a new rifle or something. Then, I don't know, $2k or so.

• I'll be buying a box of love heart donuts to share with my husband and kids.
    $30 Max.

• Depends on how many dates I score! Hopefully no more than $30-$40.

• I'll have a poorly made soup for one and sit around in my room dreaming of being happily together with my future SO

• However much my wife allows me too.. #betamale #metoo #beyonce #blacklivesmatter

• Don't forget to give your wife's boyfriend some money to spend on her as well

• What about someone having lots of money to spend? I'm down for anybody paying my college canteen bills

• work with metals in gym then will go to club to sit down for a while

• Probably nothing. My girlfriends and I can't afford it.

• Probably some 15 euros or maybe a, bit more, without a job its hard to spend much

• Lol sleeping or working.

• Nothing.

• Sweet FA. I don't cebrate

• $0 as always

• 1500

• Zero. I already have all the stuff i need

• A couple hundred I guess.

• Nothing

• £0 I'm on my own I'll just drink tea.

• I got work to do.

• One bottle of tequila.

• I m single

• 69p for a cookie.

• I have no one this year again, so zilch

• Zero

• Nothing. We don't celebrate the day.

• I’ll take her to McDonald’s

• Nothing

• None I’m single

• 10$...

• $0 I'm going to be alone on that day probably

• €10, I gotta eat something

• Totally 0€..

• Nothing. I have nobody.

• $0 because I’m single

• nada

Show More
14