#TrueLove
VALENTINE'S DAY

Who likes Valentine’s Day?

I don’t see the big deal.
  • I love it!
  • Nope!

212

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, I’m single so to me it’s just another day that doesn’t hold too much significance to me personally. Now, if I was in a relationship, I’d probably find more meaning in it that I do now. Honestly, it just depends on the person and how much they put stock or value into Valentine’s Day. I think in a world where people are busy and schedules are saturated, having a day like Valentine’s Day to spend memorable time and reminisce with your partner, is needed and appreciated, though I do think that you don’t need a Valentine’s Day to show appreciation and love for your partner. You can just show them your love everyday in the subtleness or slightest of things.

• It's not that Kinda special day anymore, i always buy flowers for the wife because she likes them a lot and like to see her happy and I do that twice a month. I tell her i love her every day and you would be here and see how many times we say that we love each other you would shoot your self in the face... TWICE. Sure the kids now days will have do '' something special'' just to get laid and that is just lust, not love.

Most Helpful Girl

Valentines Day

110
  • Feel nothing for it, but i go through the motions as "we dont do valentines day" basically means if i dont do something then am in trouble... you learn to read what women really mean

• Valentine days for kids. U r 38 now. U should wait for "oldies days" for celebration. Lol

• Why did you feel the need to respond rudely? Plus you’re 21 not a kid anymore. Time to grow up.

• Lol. Did I said am celebrating valentine? Lol leave this games for kids. An sorry if u felt hurt.

• I hate it
    Everything seems to work so perfectly for others meanwhile I’m alone

• The only person in history who properly celebrated Valentine's Day was Al Capone.

• Used to like it, now it means nothing to me...

• Meh.

• I use it as an excuse to make others feel special

• We're the same as you - NBD...

• I don't really care for it.

• I don't

• Mehh, its just another day for me

Valentines Day