#TrueLove
VALENTINE'S DAY

Should I be worried if my best friend just broke up with her previous boyfriend at this time of year?

My best friend that I have a class with just shared with me that she broke up with her previous boyfriend, because they, in my words, were just trying for acceptance from the other and nothing was really serious. My best friend and I always share everything about our lives, help each other with materials, the class, always sit next to each other, we enjoy each other's company, I helped her on writing a paper for a different class, teacher said finals require a friend: guess who she picked?, etc. Should I be worried also based on what time of year it is?
  • yes, you should be worried: this is SERIOUS.
  • you are overreacting about every little thing in your life.

11
Valentines Day

11
  • From my point of view, with what you just said, there is literally nothing connecting your experience with her from his experience with her. Time is a man-made concept, I don't think it matters.

• You sizzle dick mf you thought you could friendzone your way to bed. Leave her alone. Her sex life is none of your business. So this Feb 14 stay in your fuking lane

Valentines Day