Are these signs a girl doesn’t like the guy?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YqKTo8bEd3g

Such as slow replies and lack of replies through a conversation

12

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Partly true. There are women who spend hours sitting infornt of their phone/pc just waiting for their crush to text them. I was the same way troughout my puberty. I know that it doesn't make any sense, but I was afraid that I would appear too needy if I would text first. I did however more often than not had the last word in a conversation.
    2. I ONLY call a guy cute if I'm attracted to him. I call my boyfriend cute all the time.
    3. Again, partly true. She might also hope for the guy to comfort her and make her feel better about herself.
    4. Is only true for women who get dress up on a regular basis. If a woman almost never uses makeup chances are quite high that she won't suddenly start to just because she has a crush.
    5. I do agree with this one. Although there are exceptions like if she's in the middle of her exams or really stressed out at work. Sometimes you just aren't able to make time for someone no matter how much you want to.
    6. Probably true. Might aswell be a test though... 😅
    7. I'm extremely touchy when already in a relationship, but I'm way too shy to touch anyone of the other gender I am NOT in a relationship with.
    8. Thats a good sign. If the girl doesn't laugh about your stupid jokes then she's probably really not into you. Otherwise her hormones would make her think that you're the funniest person on earth.
    9. Again, only a good sign if she isn't currently stressed out.
    10. Agree.

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't really care whether a girl cares about my back to be honest. I'm much more concerned with whether she likes my chin, and how much on a scale of 1 to 10, but even more important is whether she likes my femurs. If she don't like my femurs then we don't get to see the lemurs... bitch.

• Unfortunately, I think it's true. Cute is just a term used to comfort people you don't really find very attractive.

• Thank you for MHO

00

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!