#TrueLove
VALENTINE'S DAY

What would you do if the person you were casually dating turned you down for Valentines day?

Would you take it with a grain of salt or would you take that as disinterest in developing a relationship?
3d
Well you guys, I turned him down and he didn't text back after that lol.

1014

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't do relationships. But, if I were inclined to and was dating someone who didn't want to celebrate that day with me, I wouldn't mind. But, I'd think she was not interested (most women are into that shite) and keep living my life. I would try to see if she if she's still interested based on her actions and if they say otherwise, I'd slowly phase her out without discussion. I wouldn't even be rude about it. If she causually decides to ask what my issue is I'd say, "Nothing. I figured you weren't interested on me, so I moved on. That's all. It's not your fault (modesty is the policy), or mine. Just the way life goes, sometimes."

āœŒ

Most Helpful Girl

• Iā€™d take it as a disinterest and would be a huge eye opener.

Valentines Day

912
  • Pure disinterest in taking things to the next level. If all we are is a very casual friends with benefits sort of thing, I could understand. V-day is suppose to be about lovers and those in committed romantic relationships, so I can see how a casual thing doesn't fit with that.

• I would lose interest immediately like wtf really on Valentine's day... do they not care uhh my heart what jerk! I'm so sorry girl

• I wouldn't be dating a person casually but unless there was a good reason I'd probably break up. Because well casual relationships don't really mean anything, you don't have any reassurance & if he's not wanting to do something (even movie night) he's probably spending it with someone else. I'm not about to share my guy, the guy I'm dating, so if he's found someone he wants to spend time with more, he may as well go with them & I'll find an actual boyfriend.

If he's just not up to doing something or already has something else on that's different, that's understandable.

• Well unless she's busy with work or family or something i would say it's almost guaranteed she going to be with a different guy that night.

• LOL people it's just a regular day... chill.
    I'd take with a grain of salt... maybe he just has something he can't cancel... besides if it's something casual, why make a fuss about it?

• Probably rig the vote so she gets made the whatever queen princess ting then have pig blood poured on her.

• I would think he probably already has a v-date plan with someone else

• casually dating... a grain of salt. There is no commitment or responsibility there for anything

• It depends on the reason. If the person has to work, then take it with a grain of salt.

• If I was dating someone and they did that, I'd take it with a grain of salt for sure.

• Iā€™d get a hotter date ;)

• Just means she already has plans, no worries.

• Get a new date

• Take it with a grain of salt

• I would take a step back

• Hire another prostitute or just move on šŸ˜

• Cry..

• Break their heart and dump him.

• well my now husband was a complete jerk face the first valentines day because we weren't "official" so he decided to spend it with his brother but the following year he pulled the works so I don't know we can't bash on your date ultimately its up to you to decide how to take it. i was hurt. i cried when it happened but turns out this guy and i were meant to be

• it make sense. it's for lovers, not for casual daters and "friends" or whatever it's called these days. the day has lost its true meaning because of sloots

• I d go date someone else. This person isn't willing to compromise that little.

Valentines Day