Do you have any special idea for intimacy on Valentine's Day?

Apart from the dinner at the restaurant and exchanging gifts, I think we'll be doing the usual stuff.
Especially because I'll be working the day after.
What about you?

96

Most Helpful Guys

• My girlfriend is Testimoni di Geova and she does not believe in celebrating holidays. However, our dating anniversary is February 23 and I have reservations for us to have dinner at the restaurant where we first met last year,

Most Helpful Girls

• We had some shared moments together this weekend. I think he enjoyed the little surprise I had for him.
    We both have to work the day of and the day after, so probably some steamy kissing and that's it for Valentine's day.

• Yep, I got a new Victoria' secret lingerie for the occasion.
    If you are tired to do special dtuff, why don't you do it in the weekend?

74
  • My boyfriend is working from 2 PM til 11 pm that night unfortunately, but I'm hoping he can stop by my house on his way back home, wherever I am.

When we do get to celebrate, I would like to just take it slow. We typically skip foreplay because we're busy people and usually have sex either when we're tired and in the shower or when we're waking up in the morning and one of us has to go to work.

• We are going to an indoor skydiving place. It is popular in the area we live in. Then go home and make dinner followed by going to bed. We have a out of town trip planned this weekend.

• I'm not gonna get home until about 4pm and got drivers school from 6 pm to 8 pm and my boyfriend has to go to work for nightshift at 9pm :/ we do not have much time. We'll probably just take time for eachother this weekend instead.

• i'll be getting home from my internship, then i'll probably jack off, maybe play some games and in the late afternoon i might go & smoke a few joints.
    i was hoping for this year to be different and i really tried but i guess it's not happening this year...

• I cooked a special steak dinner last night with stuffed baked potatoes. That's about it since we will be babysitting grandkids, etc the rest of the week.

• Spending the night inside-alone, can’t wait

• i already feel depressed thinking about it, but hey i tried and i guess this year ain't going to be different...

• @jean-marie_celine for some people it's later than others but what i currently spend my time doing is just fucking boring and depressing, it's either what i just described or sitting inside all depressed, and when i'm out with friends i usually would rather do something else, and trust me it's not for sex, i'm a virgin and i don't care how long it stays that way, i don't need a sexual relationship i'm merely interested in companionship and the rest can come later.
      i find it hard to explain why but i think my reasons are pretty valid for myself, i'd just much rather have a long term relationship than some quick dumb fake shit just to elaborate on that.

• i usually do it in the evenings, when i'd much rather fuck about with friends or someone i like, but i do it when sitting in a car in a parking place listening to with some friends.
      and i usually don't smoke if i know i want to go out or go to someone i like because that causes me to stress whilst smoking and it fucks me up.

• Single 😿

• What @linaashxx said.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• No...

• watch a valentine themed hot p0rn0 together and try and give her amazing squirting orgasms

• Were college students so, nothing too spectacular.
    We’re seeing a imax movie at the theatre. And getting corner bakery for dinner cause he’s got a coupon. He doesn’t know I know but he sent me flowers that’ll get here Wednesday. So that’s sweet of him. As far as sex goes, I think I’m spending the night at his place. I’m going to bring the lingerie I wore for his birthday. And just do the dirty however we see fit.