What are some good ideas for setting up a good romantic dinner for my girlfriend for Valentine’s Day?

Anonymous
I’m making dinner for my girlfriend for v-day at my place. Due to things going on, we are limited to her coming at 3 and going home that evening. I’ve always been good at setting up a romantic dinner, with candles, a dimly lit dining room, a vase of flowers on the table, fabric napkins that I’ve tried folding in different ways and the table fully set.

we’ve been going through a bit of a difficult time, I feel we need to remember the things we love about each other, she loves when people show their love by what they do, not by giving her things. I want to figure out a way to set this up in an even better way, though I have to do it on a budget.
3
3