Do you all believe Valentines Day it is really a special day or you think is merely commercial?

Anonymous
I mean I see and heard many couples struggesl to have a pretty Valentines day planning where to take their SO to eat, and it has to be a chic place beacuse it is a special day, spending money on new clothes (the woman) to look good for taht date with her partner, .
Then the guy spending a lot of money to please his SO so that day will be memorable and unforgettable.
And also the stores and shops are the ones who end up winning as they make a lot profits from this particular day. Stores and otehr businesses do nto give a ratz about the day or the love pure publicity,, they just need people to buy their stuff period they dotn care if the man or the woman are a couple, they are in love, they are divorced, as long as any person buy thems something is good for them period.

For me is pure and mainly commercial, there is nothing huge about the dayl. You can celebrate Valentines any of the 365 days of the year, why it has ot be on one day in particular? It does nto make sense to me. What is special to celebrate the day of Valentines or tomorrow or on the weekend, It is the same anyway. Love is not commercial, caring is not commercial. Also spending money to buy clothes or stuff like taht for this particular day? You got to be kidding.

You can buy new clothes any other day of the year and wear them, they will always be brand new for any other special moment you plan.
43
21