• Ask
  • myTake

I hate my boobs, do guys like big areolas?

I'm a 23 year old, my boobs are not too small, but they're not big either (36B). They have big, brown areolas (I'm olive skinned). I haven't measured... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• To be honest, if I had to pic, id pic smaller ones. Big ones don't bother me at all though. My girlfriends are pretty big (has D cups). I love everything about her, and wouldn't change a thing, to include her areolas. Yours are fine I'm sure sweety. If its a deal breaker for a guh, then he didn't deserve ya in the 1st place. If he loves you, he will love all of you. Be proud of your body the good and the flaws, its how god intended for you to look. I have things id like to change, but I'm proud of my body anyways. :-)

What Guys Said 27

• Olive skin and big brown areolas? Don't tease me like that!

• Sounds pretty good to me!

• It is like any male preference, some of us will not like them, some of us will. In general, unless you are really overweight, men are far less judgmental on a girl's body than the girl is on it herself. Most men would be delighted to see any real breasts, instead p*rn. If you give a man access to your bosom, odds are, he will be a very grateful man. I've never known of a man who made it a requirement for a girl to take her bra off before asking her out on a first date.

• learn to love your body and you would feel better

• Shove your boobs with the big areolas into a man's face and he will show you just how much of a damn he gives about them! Never in all my years have I ever heard of a man rejecting a woman because of her boobs. NeverNow go get your man and suffocate him with your chest! Think I'm kidding? Oh do try us

• Can't really say for sure about yours honey with no pics, but I just love boobs, so I am up for whatever. ;) I'd tell you honest though if you sent me a pic.

• Breasts are breasts...Big or small I find them sexy ;)

• Quite simply guys just love boobs. Don't worry about it, you see flaws that guys never will. And if you find a guy who is worried about your areolas, he's not worth finding.

• I don't know about other guys but I don't go around with a ruler and measure the diameter of a girl's areola before I decide to like her or not.

• I love big areolas

• Any man worth his salt will not care about your nipples,

• They are phenomenal boobs. Any man would go nuts over them. They are my favorite!

• for me and before met my mate I hared big areola too much, not was my preference at all
    after met my wife i don't care (even she has small areola) but I learnt that it is not the thong for a serious relationship or commitment
    don't worry
    uf any guy would leave you for this so the are the acid test for guys

• Pretty much what other people said. if a guy doesn't like you solely bcoz of how you look, then it's just not meant to be. each person has their own preferences, i'm sure there's someone (actually more than some-ONE) out there for you. i kno it's cliche' to tell you that you have to love yourself first before others love you. but it's true, those Buddhists got it right. *im not a Buddhist by the way nor a devotee of any other religion, just purely synical by nature* everyone has their own insecurities, believe me. i dont like being a short guy (5'6" at age 25 is short by norm, not like im a dwarf) but it's just the way i was born. so i accepted it, moved on and tried to better myself in other areas where i can change. if someone doesn't find me attractive due to my stature then it's NOTHING PERSONAL... i dont blame them nor blame myself. think about it... if all of us in the world want the same things all the time then we wouldn't be able to survive and evolve for this long. sure there is a golden standard set by the Greece regarding human aesthetics *i think it was PLATO who came up with it, can't remember, dont quote me on it* but nobody is that "perfect" and to each his own. you don't need surgery, you are far from being disfigured. plus look on the bright side, natural selection wise, your physical feature (that you dont like, will be your greatest weapon for evolution) will eliminate the mates who are not compatible to you. dont feel sorry, just embrace your differences and love them. they'll open up the door to a whole new experience. * i kno i type like a retard coz im lazy but trust me*

• I'm a 38 B! Smiles!

• My mouth would not complain if they happen to be all over them. no worries. ;-)

• I love them! So much more attractive.

• ...Uhh Are you and Ax3L related/friends or something?

• Most men will not have any issues with the shape of a woman's areola. If you have a man that does have an issue then he's probably as worthless as the day is long.

• I love girls with big boobs especially big areolas ;) thats a turn on for me

• I love them, play message me haha

• they sound just fine :) don't worry so much. guys won't really care that much. you're overthinking it

• I prefer smaller breasts and I do not mind large areolaes..you might want to look at this old Question..and particularly the last (first) female's response...(: link

• look, guys are into different things. don't presume to know that just cause the so called "ideal" is small areolas that guys don't like big ones. There are some guys that are ONLY into big areolas. Don't presume to know and generalize all guys tastes as if they were the same, taste is very individual.

• and fyi, I happen to find big areolas hot

• Good, it's just the whole "pepperoni nipples" thing didn't start out of nothing, and that can really get into a girl's head.

• i understand, but judgements like that are immature and only said by people who aren't getting any anyways. Theyre just trying to make someone else miserable like they are by judging them. Boobs in all shapes and sizes turn guys on, if you really wanna find out for yourself, just lookup some boob p*rn and you'll see many of those girls have gigantic areolas(and there are guys that have a fetish for that)

• big areolas are way better than small ones. men have small areolas, its feminine to have big ones. its hot down worry.

• don't worry I meant.

• I am almost certain that I would enjoy them if I were your boyfriend.

• We are going to have to see them before we make any judgements, it's hard to tell

What Girls Said 5

• I have a feeling you are dating the wrong kind of guys if they are going to dump you over the size of your areolas. Get what I'm saying? It's a small thing, you're fine hun :)

• to be honest girls care about and have boobs on the mind more than guys do! all guys want are at least something to grab, nipples that when touched turns a girl on. which if you got boob surgery you would lose ALL feeling in your boobs so you would actually feel like you have no boobs. don't sound fun at all but its your choice.

• Good Advice Here^...(:

• :)

• You're breasts are beautiful, just like mine and every other woman's on the planet.

• I'm kinda similar and I used to worry about it but guys seem to love them lol so you have nothing to worry about! :)

• i have them too I'm 34C and even though I have fair skin theyre quite brownish and large, but I've never gotten any complaints. ha ha don't worry. theyre fine =] I actually read up on them one time and it said that areolas evolved so that when babies are born and they automatically breast feed, because their eyes aren't developed much yet they can only see black and white they need the dark areolas to see the nipple so they can latch onto it to drink milk.