I hate my boobs, do guys like big areolas?

I'm a 23 year old, my boobs are not too small, but they're not big either (36B). They have big, brown areolas (I'm olive skinned). I haven't measured my areolas, but they look big and they're definitely bigger than the usually "ideal" areolas depicted everywhere... my boobs are also more in the smaller size range, and guys usually expect small breasts to have small areolas.My nipples are about the size of a pencil eraser. But they only stand out when they're touched and stuff, otherwise they look kinda flat in the areola, the areolas also shrink and get wrinkly when you touch them. But I also don't like the shape of my boobs too much, they're kinda pointy, rounder in the bottom half, but overall kinda pointy. I really don't like them... they're so not like the boobs usually drool over.Are there guys out there who find my type of breasts more attractive than those with tiny areolas? I've thought about surgery, but I'm afraid it could go wrong, plus I'd feel guilty about spending so much money on vanity issues.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• To be honest, if I had to pic, id pic smaller ones. Big ones don't bother me at all though. My girlfriends are pretty big (has D cups). I love everything about her, and wouldn't change a thing, to include her areolas. Yours are fine I'm sure sweety. If its a deal breaker for a guh, then he didn't deserve ya in the 1st place. If he loves you, he will love all of you. Be proud of your body the good and the flaws, its how god intended for you to look. I have things id like to change, but I'm proud of my body anyways. :-)

What Guys Said 21

• 26d

I love big areolas

• 46d

Can't really say for sure about yours honey with no pics, but I just love boobs, so I am up for whatever. ;) I'd tell you honest though if you sent me a pic.

• 46d

Any man worth his salt will not care about your nipples,

• 46d

They are phenomenal boobs. Any man would go nuts over them. They are my favorite!

• 54d

I love them, play message me haha

• I'm a 38 B! Smiles!

• Breasts are breasts...Big or small I find them sexy ;)

• Shove your boobs with the big areolas into a man's face and he will show you just how much of a damn he gives about them! Never in all my years have I ever heard of a man rejecting a woman because of her boobs. NeverNow go get your man and suffocate him with your chest! Think I'm kidding? Oh do try us

• We are going to have to see them before we make any judgements, it's hard to tell

• Quite simply guys just love boobs. Don't worry about it, you see flaws that guys never will. And if you find a guy who is worried about your areolas, he's not worth finding.

• they sound just fine :) don't worry so much. guys won't really care that much. you're overthinking it

• Olive skin and big brown areolas? Don't tease me like that!

• I prefer smaller breasts and I do not mind large areolaes..you might want to look at this old Question..and particularly the last (first) female's response...(: link

• big areolas are way better than small ones. men have small areolas, its feminine to have big ones. its hot down worry.

• don't worry I meant.

• look, guys are into different things. don't presume to know that just cause the so called "ideal" is small areolas that guys don't like big ones. There are some guys that are ONLY into big areolas. Don't presume to know and generalize all guys tastes as if they were the same, taste is very individual.

• i understand, but judgements like that are immature and only said by people who aren't getting any anyways. Theyre just trying to make someone else miserable like they are by judging them. Boobs in all shapes and sizes turn guys on, if you really wanna find out for yourself, just lookup some boob p*rn and you'll see many of those girls have gigantic areolas(and there are guys that have a fetish for that)

• Good, it's just the whole "pepperoni nipples" thing didn't start out of nothing, and that can really get into a girl's head.

• and fyi, I happen to find big areolas hot

• Sounds pretty good to me!

• It is like any male preference, some of us will not like them, some of us will. In general, unless you are really overweight, men are far less judgmental on a girl's body than the girl is on it herself. Most men would be delighted to see any real breasts, instead p*rn. If you give a man access to your bosom, odds are, he will be a very grateful man. I've never known of a man who made it a requirement for a girl to take her bra off before asking her out on a first date.

• I am almost certain that I would enjoy them if I were your boyfriend.

• I don't know about other guys but I don't go around with a ruler and measure the diameter of a girl's areola before I decide to like her or not.

• My mouth would not complain if they happen to be all over them. no worries. ;-)

• I love them! So much more attractive.

• ...Uhh Are you and Ax3L related/friends or something?

What Girls Said 5

• You're breasts are beautiful, just like mine and every other woman's on the planet.

• i have them too I'm 34C and even though I have fair skin theyre quite brownish and large, but I've never gotten any complaints. ha ha don't worry. theyre fine =] I actually read up on them one time and it said that areolas evolved so that when babies are born and they automatically breast feed, because their eyes aren't developed much yet they can only see black and white they need the dark areolas to see the nipple so they can latch onto it to drink milk.

• I'm kinda similar and I used to worry about it but guys seem to love them lol so you have nothing to worry about! :)

• to be honest girls care about and have boobs on the mind more than guys do! all guys want are at least something to grab, nipples that when touched turns a girl on. which if you got boob surgery you would lose ALL feeling in your boobs so you would actually feel like you have no boobs. don't sound fun at all but its your choice.

• :)

• Good Advice Here^...(:

• I have a feeling you are dating the wrong kind of guys if they are going to dump you over the size of your areolas. Get what I'm saying? It's a small thing, you're fine hun :)