I hate my boobs, do guys like big areolas?

I'm a 23 year old, my boobs are not too small, but they're not big either (36B). They have big, brown areolas (I'm olive skinned). I haven't measured my areolas, but they look big and they're definitely bigger than the usually "ideal" areolas depicted everywhere... my boobs are also more in the smaller size range, and guys usually expect small breasts to have small areolas.

My nipples are about the size of a pencil eraser. But they only stand out when they're touched and stuff, otherwise they look kinda flat in the areola, the areolas also shrink and get wrinkly when you touch them. But I also don't like the shape of my boobs too much, they're kinda pointy, rounder in the bottom half, but overall kinda pointy. I really don't like them... they're so not like the boobs usually drool over.

Are there guys out there who find my type of breasts more attractive than those with tiny areolas? I've thought about surgery, but I'm afraid it could go wrong, plus I'd feel guilty about spending so much money on vanity issues.

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, if I had to pic, id pic smaller ones. Big ones don't bother me at all though. My girlfriends are pretty big (has D cups). I love everything about her, and wouldn't change a thing, to include her areolas. Yours are fine I'm sure sweety. If its a deal breaker for a guh, then he didn't deserve ya in the 1st place. If he loves you, he will love all of you. Be proud of your body the good and the flaws, its how god intended for you to look. I have things id like to change, but I'm proud of my body anyways. :-)