Things I Know About Guys So Far...

SweetHomicidalQueen

Yes this will be very generalized, and of course I know it depends on the individual. But here is a list of things I've noticed about guys:

Things I Know About Guys So Far....

1. They like ass, titties and vagina A LOT,

2. Food is a great thing to give them if not some sort of sex.

3. Blankity

4. Blankity

5. Blank

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

Things I Know About Guys So Far...

So, girls what do you know about the male species??

(Clearly this is a joke, but I will wait for the people who will come along and say how I'm so sexist or ignorant or a feminazi)

Things I Know About Guys So Far...
27
4

Most Helpful Girl

• Onepiecefan2000
    My friend of a friend's sister knows a guy that likes helping people, maybe he can help you (gotta warn you he is in his mid 20 I think)
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• ConsultantIsBack
    Yeah that sums us up! We're like chimpanzees that managed to evolve to be able to speak somehow!
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

326
  • OlderAndWiser
  • NoahDT
    Honestly, you're pretty much spot on. Personally, I'm not so fond of the whole "ass" thing, but hey, to each their own. Obviously, I know a good ass from a... not good ass? Is that what they call it? Because bad ass has a totally different meaning... but I digress. Tits, ass, pussy, food. You've got it, 9/10 guys will be drooling over you, especially younger guys. Pretty sad, actually.
  • Chief16
    specialneedsparenting.net/.../you-wish.jpg
    Funny how women listen to us when we tell them to make us a sandwich. Me like my low intelligence. Mwhahahahaha.
  • Tromba
    Seen from this direction I'd say the number one thing guys are concerned with isn't sex or food but status/respect/peer regard. This is linked to sex of course so it's hard to disentangle. This is best illustrated by the old joke:

What is a Cinderella 10?

A beautiful girl who at midnight turns into a pizza, a case of beer and three of your best friends.
    • I mean, wouldn't you rather have three of HER best friends? Especially just for a night ahahaha.

• Tromba

@redeyemindtricks

I think the joke assumes you are already used up in that regard.

• FINE, turn the case of beer into a blister-pack of Viagra 100's, with a couple mg's of cabergoline and a couple mg's of melanotan-2. Better?

lol

• HeWhoPonders
    Oh my god this is the most offensive shit I ever read in my life. Time to go back to my safe space.
    *Walks to the nearest college campus*
    Yay!
    *Gets a swastika spray painted on my shirt, get's a "Men's Tears" mug chucked at me*
    Damn.
  • ThisDudeHere
    This old stereotype about guys being as simple as rocks stopped being funny back in 1850.
    • that wasn't the joke

• How so? You mention like two things you know about 3.5 biologically similar creatures when there are dozens more things to know.

• Redstang88
    How to understand men in two easy steps-
    -We have one thing on our mind at a time, it will likely be one of three things. More is unnecessary.
    -These things are
    Cars
    FOOD
    BOOOOOBBBSSSSS
  • IceEverest
    lol... It was funny...

THINGS I KNOW ABOUT GIRLS...
    1. Some love guys
    2. Some Hate guys
    3. Some love male dick/ass
    4. Some love makeup
    5. Some hate makeup...
    6. Some are friends with food.
    7. Some are enemy with food.
    8. They love shirtless guys... ... ... ..
    janekelsey.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/image.jpg
  • codyccc
    Don't wake us when where napping and don't under any circumstances touch the thermostat lol
  • LovelyComputerVirus
    69) Sometimes they want to be the small spoon, but they would never admit it.
  • Zorax
    Well, not all the guys are the same, some of us prefer pretty face, great legs, beautiful eyes and nice hair ;)
  • Rawrzz
    Yup. You pretty much got it. Not sure what 3-30 are supposed to be, but I think they're irrelevant.
  • Octavius
    We're like you except with penises. Each of us is different. Some of us are incredibly simple to figure out. Others of us,

not so much...
  • Spiorad_Aisce
    That is two more things you know more about guys than I know about girls.
  • fueledbythc
    You're only right about number 1. Food isn't something I get pleasure out of as much as weed or beer.
  • Phoenix98
    Congratulations you've learned everything about us.

O wait we love our cars.
  • Satisfyd
    Now if women would buy into this and just give us what we want we'd all be happier. I like this quote " I like men , so if my man doesn't have a hard on when I come into a room, I'm getting him a sandwich ".
  • YourFutureEx
  • BusinessBasketball
    We also love sports car, fame, sports, street bikes, and money. Some also like horses.
  • Decentguy
    we love video games, and we love bodybuilding, and we are loyal and honest too.
  • zagor
    Well, good, at 16 you already know everything there is to know about men...
  • Mario21
    Lmao that's only true for some guys XD
  • BiscuitesSwag
    You forgot sports and cars, how dare you? 😱
  • aliceinwonderland69
    I think you covered the basics.
  • pervertedjester
    We also like shinny things.
  • Nik1hil
    👏👏👏Congratulations!.. Its job well done...
  • fenixx0083
    Nailed it
    • fenixx0083

After that we all kind-of go our own ways and are all different and like different things, so those are about all the only things that all of us have in common (the hetero ones, anyway)

• fenixx0083

I LIKE TATER TOTS!

• Sexualchrist
    You're sexist, ignorant and a feminazi. End of.
  • loveskittens
    Pretty much.