Why BOYS send Pictures of Their Dick 🍆🤔?

Why BOYS send Pictures of Their Dick ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿค”?

Hello @GirlsAskGuys Community,

We all might be aware that Girls and Women receive unwanted Penis Pictures.

Good Indian had observed on GirlsAskGuys and various other websites that one of their main complaints is that men routinely send them unsolicited pictures of their genitals. As per my knowledge They understandably complain about this for Two Main Reasons.

First, they really don't want to see these pictures.

Secondly, FEW All time Horny Dudes send the Pictures Without Asking, often without any explanation or context.

"Men are GROSS" is the most common explanation that women have for this. Others might add "They're GROSS and STUPID.

This definitely appears to be more of a male thing. At least, in terms of sending the pictures unrequested. Both males and females but women tend to wait until asked.

Female Sexual Interest

It's most likely that this behavior represents an aspect of of men's misperception of female sexual interest. Few all time Horny Dudes love the idea of receiving such pictures from strangers, and they assume women do too.

Boys notoriously misperceive women's sexual interest in them and project their own sexual interests and desires onto women. In this situation, men really are hoping and thinking that you'll be turned on and send them a pic in response.

From my point of view Men think about sex more often than women. It's probable that at least some of these men receive a sexual thrill the idea of an unknown woman seeing their genitalia.

It may be an aspect of exhibitionism and some of tthese BOYS probably masturbate as a part of the act, imagining that woman seeing the picture they sent. The fact that a woman rejects them for it is not salient, because for many such BOYS, it is the woman's disgust and rejection which is actually part of the turn-on.

Recently Good Indian was reading An Article. You should also read.

Ohio State House Atty Charged

As The 'Naked Photographer'

http://www.rense.com/general44/naked.htm

Few BOYS fear sexual rejection and by sending pics of their genitalia, they are almost getting "pre-approval." This way, they get the chance of rejection out of the way early, so they don't have to worry about being rejected or shamed once they drop their pants on a real date.

Many BOYS want to receive such pics, and are really hoping their recipient will enjoy it and be turned on. But, for some reason, whether biology, psychology or social or anything else. Tbh Good Indian is not an expert but something might be there.

From my point of view women don't enjoy this the way men do. We can't generalize because there might be few GIRLS who enjoy it.

OTOH We should also take into consideration Shocking Statistics. Girls are more likely to send sexually explicit pictures than boys.

Many teens report that they forward explicit photos on to others ever get caught, it emboldens other teens and suddenly sexting is everywhere.

Smartphones, texting, email and online dating are the current vehicle for this behavior and sexual dynamic, but let's not pretend that this is a new issue.

Read My Take Written by Good Indian.

We have tried to solve the issue by providing few Tips.

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-health/a49859-tips-to-deal-with-sexting-for-parents

There ARE men who've gone to jail and been put on sex offender registries for sending such pictures to persons they didn't know, who turned out to be underage. This behavior is sometimes much more serious than we may know.

Many women are genuinely bothered by receiving such pictures and view it as an unwelcome intrusion.

Some feminist writers have described this as a form of sexual assault, and a way in which men assert the dominance of their sexuality over that of women."

Such pictures can be a form of sexual harassment when they occur in a work/professional environment.

Good Indian empathize with the women who are offended and grossed out at receiving such images.

Women, and all people, should be able to have some safe spaces. Unfortunately, safety on the Internet is hard to come by.

My Take written by Good Indian through the International Platform like GirlsAskGuys might reach some of these BOYS, those who are genuinely not understanding some sexual differences.

But, this requires for women to have the to be honest about their sexual interests.

The shaming and suppression of female sexuality is part of the issue here, as men don't feel they understand what women actually want sexually, and women don't feel they can express it safely.

People who are offended and grossed out at such images would like them banned.

As per my understanding women want men to understand that such behaviors are rude, unacceptable and should simply stop.

Many women have tried attacking such men flaming and shaming them. Both online and in personal communications. But such strategies probably won't work.

The more uproar, outrage and disgust that such pics get, the the more powerful some men feel.

They feel some pride that their penis generated this strong reaction. So, shaming, banning, flaming strategies are unlikely to be successful. A better strategy is to ignore it.

Read our previous Take on Cyberbullying and it's solutions.

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/technology-internet/a49606-tips-to-stop-cyberbullying-for-kids-children

Good Indian know that probably feels unsatisfying. But if you remove as much of the reinforcement, including negative attention, many of these men might view this behavior as ultimately unrewarding.

It's important that women, and men, understand that this behavior, even when it feels distasteful and rude, is not personal.

It's not actually about you, the person receiving these pictures. This dynamic, silly as it can be, is not proof that men are disgusting perverts and women are prudes.

This behavior reveals some core differences between men and women's sexual personalities, and that men need to work harder at understanding women's actual sexual interests and motivations.

Why This Take?

Recently I had received a PORN clip in Private Message.

Girl : hi

Good Indian : Hello

Girl : how are you?

Good Indian : Certified Awesome

Girl : You got a sister?

Good Indian : Yeah I have. Why you are asking about my SISTER?

Girl : just curious

Good Indian : Nice. Any other questions due to curiosity?

Girl : LINK OF PORN CLIP SUCKING DICK.

Good Indian reported to @xHoneyxBeex who is Admin. Thank You for Taking necessary actions against her.

The point is that we guys are also receiving such messages because their exist few girls in Western Countries who create different accounts Every Night to do Daily Ritual.

My Message to such GIRLS.

It's your life your choice. DON'T DARE TO SEND ME CREEPY and PERVERTED messages. Thanks for Blocking Me.

Good Indian is well aware about post in Pink Anonymous by such Girls to destroy reputation of India on International Platform and situation of women in Western Countries.๐Ÿค

Thanks for reading My Take.

Have a Great Life Ahead.๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Jai Hind ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

- Being a Good Indian.

#PenisPictures

#NudeSharing

1224

Most Helpful Girl

• If I could ask, where did you get your sexting statistics from? Any particular country/culture? Because I find (most) of them hard to believe.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • *"If I could ask"*

definitely you have right to ask. If you zoom the image you will find "Reference"

For your convince

Pews Research Center
      www.pewinternet.org/2009/12/15/teens-and-sexting/

PCs N Dreams
      www.pcsndreams.com/.../..._Sexting_Statistics.html

Internet Safety 101
      https://internetsafety101.org/mobilestatistics
      One Research Paper.

*"The Associations Between Adolescents' Consumption of Pornography and Music Videos and Their Sexting Behavior"*

online.liebertpub.com/.../cyber.2014.0365

American Osteopathic Association
      https://www.osteopathic.org

It's SHOCKING STATISTICS. It's REALITY.

No need to worry about Statistics because Good Indian is Researcher.

Read My Take.

Dating an Optimization Problem? โ†—

We avoid sharing irrelevant information. We only show Facts.

Hope it Helps. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I'm not sure if your MyTake was meant to be about being manipulated or not but I didn't mean all men are manipulating but that a lot of girls, children, have been strong armed by guys who say they care about them into sending nudes. Yes of course people have always & will always manipulate each other but that doesn't make this disturbing trend go away or that sending nudes is "a teenage phase". It doesn't matter what gender it's putting someone in a humiliating position for selfish personal wants because the asker is too bored, lazy or thoughtless to search the billions of nudes online.

But, I digress, I think it'll be a hot button topic no matter what. It's interesting you're so up front about your intentions on G. A. G. I think there's a lot of misunderstanding between Indian and Western culture which is why *some* Indian guys are seen as creepy. What is a good idea though is typing in 1st person (I think, I feel) rather than 3rd person (The Good Indian feels). Thanks for the MHO.

• "meant to be about being manipulated or not"

Are men still needed in the world? โ†—

What Role Does a Father Play in a Girl's Life? โ†—

"disturbing trend go away or that sending nudes is "a teenage phase"."

Humans are evolutionarily predisposed to resist change because of the risk associated with it. Despite this resistance to change, it is more important than ever. Napoleon once said, "One must change one's tactics every 10 years if one wishes to maintain one's superiority." In today's society the pace of change is immensely faster, and it will only continue to accelerate.

Tips To Deal with Sexting for Parents โ†—

"thoughtless"

It satisfies their ego.

That's why we are constantly writing My Takes.

Editor of the Month + Top 5 myTakes of November! โ†—

You're Most Welcome.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a website called Bitches Rating Cock. The women on that website get paid to rate dick pics. That's all they do. Guys should upload their dick pics to that website instead of sending dick pics to anonymous women. Most women don't enjoy receiving random pictures of dicks from strangers. They usually have boyfriends, or they are married. They don't want to see that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 11

• I think you make some very good points. I think when things are done consensuallys with no coercion, it's best for everyone. You would not walk up to me and hand me a picture of your penis. You would not walk up to me and ask to see me in pornography.

You certainly wouldn't walk up to a teenage girl and demand her to be in pornography for you just on the hope that you might date her to thank her for her nude pictures. (Pimps do that, but regular dudes, not so much.) I even dated a very famous, well known and rich pornography producer who NEVER asked me for nude pics, or told me he would only date me if I did porn for him.

I think you do underestimate how much young girls are coerced into sexting (which is just talking dirty) and sending suggestive pictures, but otherwise, I think you hit on a lot of the important points.

I'm gonna be honest with you, I like Indian guys just fine, and have dated them. But for some reason, when I get messages from Indian men on the internet, it goes creepy and sexual really fast. I don't hate all Indians because of that. It just isn't rare either - these men are the ones who have given Indians a bad image.

• Whenever a dude sends me dick pics I tell them Im a dude and start hitting on them. They freak out and block me and its hilarious revenge.

I've never met a girl who likes receiving pics like that tho. They all block the dude usually

• This is a very good idea

• *"I tell them Im a dude and start hitting on them."*

Glad to Hear that it worked in your case. Sometimes a reaction is exactly what aggressors are looking for because they think it gives them power over you, and you donโ€™t want to empower a bully. As for retaliating, getting back at a bully turns you into one and can turn one mean act into a chain reaction. If you can, remove yourself from the situation. If you canโ€™t, sometimes humor disarms or distracts a person from bullying.

Read our previous Take for further information.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a49606-tips-to-stop-cyberbullying-for-kids-children

*"girl who likes receiving pics"*

Catfish Culture is common in Western Countries.
      Few girls Trade their Nudes and Do Cam Sex just to earn few bucks. We all can understand in which direction Youth of Developed Countries are going.

• I get you, women have the same amount of sexual thoughts as guys, but that does not mean I want to see a random guy's dick, if I am not interested in him as a person, why on Earth would I take interest in his penis? Like why would I even want to sext in general? If I liked a guy I'd rather see that in real life, rather than on a pixelated phone screen, its frankly a waste of time and effort.

• Boys send pics of dicks, because they think it will turn a girl on, and get her sexting him back. Some girls actually hate it.

• The internet is infested with so many nude photos and pornographic images. That's why those boys don't understand there's something wrong with sending pictures of their genitals to random women. They would never do that in a public place. Most of them would never walk up to a woman and give her a picture of a penis. That's like leaving dog poop on someone's doorstep 98 percent of the time.

• Normally guys who have very low self confidence (or fake high self confidence) Unless asked for... huge turn off. Shirtless pics are almost as bad.

• I even get them and I'm a lesbian. They're a complete turn off for me.

According to the photo at the bottom, I'm not a girl or a woman... I'd rather be called a girl though.

• Dick pics just tell me you only want sex, which is why I never respond to them. I don't even respond to guys who ask if they can send me one. Like, no, I don't want you're dick if I can't even get your attention for a 5 minute conversation.

• Um, sometimes a dick pic is appreciated, by the right dude in the right situation. I get the gist of your my take. Ty

• I agree. Most dick pics just aren't appealing to me.

• I received porn links by guy too lool.

• i leave them on read whenever i see a dick pic

What Guys Said 23

• Good take man.

I just found it annoying how you always referred to yourself in 3rd person.
    Its cute when a 4 yo girl does that.
    When a grown man does that its just annoying.

And if you think the girl that pm'd you a porn link was a real girl, i got some BAD news for you...

• Yes, the basic flaw is that guys that: "I receive naked pictures from a girl and I am instantly turned on so if I send my naked pictures to a girl, she will be immediately turned on." It seems rather obvious but these "boys" - as you appropriately call them - forget the simple truth that men and women are different.

• Women like that are gross but there are also dudes on the internet pretending to be women so it's not easy to say if an actual woman sent you the picture or not. Women are worse though in that they do disgusting stuff in real life we've all had prostitutes proposition us, it's a slimy feeling having someone who will literally sell you there ass standing right in front of you trying to sell you their ass. No fun and you an just see the AIDS crawling all over them.

• interesting take. But you got "BAD INDIANS" who do that. They do that in the cafes and with their mobiles. So they are certain Indians who give us a bad name

• *""BAD INDIANS"*

Creepy and Perverted People exist ONLY in India?
      What is your opinion on Old Men on G@G who are acting like thirsty Dogs and annoy Teen Girl?
      What is your opinion about Catfish? What is your opinion about the place from where the concept of Sexting and Sharing Nudes have started?

• I been online since 1994, since that time there have been many people. Started in Africa who are saying they are solders, then you got the Indians. All over you got trouble makers

• Those guys are mistaken by thinking that women are solely turned on by visual sexual stimulation.

It takes more to rev a girl's sexual engine than mere sight!

• Yes, Lots Of Guys Send Unwanted Dick Picks, Unless A Woman Asks For It, The Pic Should Not Be Sent...
    On The Flipside, Women Are More Likely To Take Self Nudes More Than Men, And Some Women Send Pussy Pics Without Asking Permission...
    It Goes Both Ways, Itโ€™s Not Just Men, And Both Are Wrong, Always Make Sure The Other Person Wants To See Your Pussy Or Dick Before Sending...

• How do you like my dick? Does it turn you on?

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...46_Dick_Cheney_3x4.jpg

• Interesting Take. Boys receive less sex ed, it seems like because parents have this "boys will be boys" idea so they dont teach boys that they have to treat girls with respect. Sending dick pics is attention seeking and they do it in hopes of the girl getting turned on by his package. This just isn't ok. Sending a dick pic to a girl just isn't practical. Besides, why would i want a pic of it when i can see the real thing with her permission?

• The whole idea of sending pictures of genetalia by text strikes me as sad and perverted.

Maybe I'm just old...

• Well thank God, I don't have this experience about things.
    I think my profile pic does the perfect Job of scaring people.

• It's simple they send it because women ask for it. In fact many women request for dick pics. But of course wait for their request.

• Yeah some girls also do that
    I Have experience this on G@G (pm)
    And why guys send dick pics to girls , I don't know why ๐Ÿ˜’

• Sending unwanted dick pictures is their equivalent way of saying "Heyo, lemme holla at ya bitch! u want sum fuk with me?".

If I were a woman receiving unwanted dick pictures, a permanent block will do it. If it's someone I know, I'd document it and may consider reporting it to the police.
    But!
    How can I know, that a woman is actually interested in me? I mean like romantically, sexually and so on? ๐Ÿค” I mean not like in your example.

unit1 likes it, that you address yourself in 3. th person.

• I always ask, its bad manners to just throw it tf out there. Sometimes dickpics can really do the trick.

• I guess that girls would rather prefer pics of the guy's tongue.

• I have never, nor do I ever plan on doing this.

• I don't want to see unrequested pictures either.

• More from Guys
    3