White Women and Black Men Aren't Going to Stop Liking Each Other

For the record, I know there are plenty of people who are okay with it, but there are others who really hate this, so I finally decided to say something about it, and I’m gonna try to be pretty level-headed here and not use insults but still tell it like it is. I really didn’t realize hating relationships between black men and white women was such a big thing until I started seeing it more, and I even got hated myself for talking about it here last year. While there are some who say it doesn’t matter to them, there are others who are boldly honest and bitter about why they hate it.

Black people like to date outside their race...

First off, it’s a pretty common thing in the black community these days for a lot of us to prefer dating outside our race. Even more black women. And sometimes even our parents encourage us to. I’m cool with white women and like dating interracially, though most of the women I’ve gone after have been Latinas.

I used to be the type who didn’t want to date my own because of the ghetto/loudmouth stereotypes, but that’s not really a thing for me much anymore. I feel more of a friends/family relationship with black women than feeling romantic about them, and I’ve met plenty of black women who tell me they only like white guys or “Spanish boys.” It doesn’t bother me. I’m not offended if our women don’t date us, because both us black men and women know how we feel. But it does offend me when people of other races are strongly against their own dating black and want to make up their minds without really getting to know us.

Denial...

I am amazed at the people on GaG - mostly males - who’ve tried to convince me that relationships between white women and black men is a rare thing. These people either aren’t getting out enough, or where they live is far more white than black, or they need to pretend this is the case to feel better about it. Relationships between black males and white females is a pretty common thing in America, going on for centuries, regardless of whether you see it around you or not. Common enough that you find boatloads of stuff about it on Google and YouTube, and lots of pics of black men-white women couples. The proof is even in America’s children. Probably the majority of our country’s biracial kids are half black children who come from those relationships.

Even many of Hollywood’s half black actors, actresses, and singers come from the same thing. Wentworth Miller, Mariah Carey, Haley Barry, Vin Diesel, Zendaya, and others. All of which have white mothers and black fathers. It’s even speculated now that Kim Kardashian may actually be the daughter of O.J. Simpson like she always wondered.

White women who DON’T date black men…

As a black man I’m aware of the white women who don’t like or want to date us. Believe me, we have experience meeting those types as well. They think most black men are thuggy, streetsy, violent, drug-dealing, and uneducated, and therefore have stereotyped us as unfit to date.

Usually for me I can look at a white woman and tell by the look on her face, the tone in her voice when she talks to you, little or no eye contact, and her body language that she’s not into black men and doesn’t want them talking to her; even if they don’t want you to know that, though other times they’re not entirely trying to hide it either. You can just figure it out, especially if you watch from a distance and observe how different she behaves with non-black men.

Some of them are completely fine with black women though, and have black female friends, but just dislike black men. They have one-sided bigotry. Dating sites is also where you find these women a lot, who are looking for specific perfect-looking ‘toned and athletic’ white males with celebrity looks or status. And the ironic thing is that often those women are overweight or not particularly attractive themselves, and they’re on these sites because obviously not a lot of white guys want them back in real life either.

However, I have met and tried to date some white women online before who did admit they don’t like dating black men sincerely because of a bad experience but that I “seemed different” though things never really went anywhere. I can maybe understand their apprehension after having already been with black men, but others who already make up their minds without never having really known us are still pretty much racist.

“It’s just my preference”...

If you don’t want black men, you don’t want them, but I must say it’s curious to me when white women who don’t like us try to defend it as the tired, overused “preference” thing, yet think other white women who have a preference for us are "dating low,” being stupid, or just being trendy. They want you to respect their “preference” is that they’re not into us, but think negatively about women who are.

Not to mention, they - along with some white guys - want to call it a “race fetish”(the fashionable term nowadays) but they don’t see it as a race fetish if they only like Hispanic guys, Asian, or even their own white men! Even more, some of them will find it annoying if black men like them because they’re white, yet don’t find it annoying when their own men like them because they’re white, or when Asian and Hispanic guys do either for that matter. And probably the worst - which I still can’t get my head around - is the white women who don’t want black men, yet like dating white and Hispanic guys who talk black and try to dress and act hood, hip, and badass. So you don’t like that in black men - who authored that style - but think it’s cool in non-black men. Makes perfect sense.

So honestly, I don’t have a lot of respect for those kinds of white women with all their defense of their “preference.” But regardless, as black men we still move on, and know there are still enough other women who have relationships with us and aren’t going to stop either, especially in these times.

Unfair hatred towards white women…

You have both situations where black men can be looked down on by their own people - usually women - for being in relationships with white women, and white women who are looked down on by their people as well for being with black. The latter is something I’m learning about more and more these days. I know plenty of white families have accepted a woman’s black boyfriend/husband just fine, but there are still situations where some do not, and others where she would want to date a black man but knows her family wouldn’t like it, or is afraid of her ex knowing too.

I’ve been surprised to learn that there really are white men who actually hate white women for dating or sleeping with black men, thinking they now have “diseases” or are trash for being with us, which is supposed to be an insult to not only her but a black man’s character or integrity too. It’s also not fair to view white women as “easy” for sleeping with black men either. Even violence has erupted from some white men for this. I remember a story on the news some time ago about a white man who went on a killing spree because he was so sick of white women going with black men, and killed himself.

It’s for all these reasons that there are still some white women who are not as confident as others in being open about their interest in black men, sometimes even keeping their relationships a secret from their families. I’ve heard it said from some that more white women than we actually realize are attracted to black men and would be in relationships with them but do not feel free to because of some white families’ and white men’s racial distaste for that, even now in the 21st century.

Sex…

It is true that there remains to be a curiosity between some black men and white women about having sex with each other, and those who’ve already had it either love or hate the experience. I’m aware of white women who did it and didn’t want to “go black” again and found it uncomfortable or not as good as they thought, but there are still enough of them who are into it. And, yes, liking ‘big, black cock’ is a common thing, and I don’t really know what to say about it. Sometimes it offends me and other times it doesn’t, depending on the circumstances. Though I don’t really like how American and European women fly to the Caribbean just to sleep with black island men on summer vacation. It’s a sex trade that’s no better than businessmen going to Asia to sleep with Oriental women.

I have mixed feelings. I’ve met white girls online who didn’t want to talk anymore and had their fantasies crushed once they found out I was black, and I’ve also met others who got excited and asked for a picture. Sometimes it has maybe alarmed me a little, and other times I’m alright with it. A few actually wanted dick picks and I was not comfortable with that. Some have even beat around the bush about looking for a black guy to invite into their bedroom with them and their boyfriend/husband which I really am not comfortable with lol. I’ve even had husbands show up in my inbox on a couple sites in the past saying stuff like, “My wife would love you,” or “My wife has told me she’s always wanted to fuck a black man, would you be interested?” Not cool with that, lol.

I personally do find intimacy between black men and white women to be very sexy, especially blowjobs and plain missionary. So I can’t really scold it as objectification. It is what it is. And honestly? If the two people are sexually attracted to each other for these reasons, I don’t have a problem with it. If white guys can be sexually attracted to Asian girls, and if white and Asian girls can only like white men because they are sexually attracted to them, why is it always a problem because there are white women who are aroused by black men and vice versa? Can’t that be their “preference” too?

White women and black men aren’t going to stop liking each other...

And that’s just the fact of it. Regardless of what other white people might think about it - and even some blacks - it’s not going to change. And it doesn’t have to or need to. There’s far too much interracialism in America now anyway for that to ever stop. Hell, I don’t like the fact that a LOT of Asian women are only interested in white guys, but I can’t change that, and I honestly don’t care enough to try to slander them or have racial hatred towards them for it.

Some black women say they catch hell too for being with white men, which is true to an extent, but not the way white women and black men catch it. Black women aren't getting those really awful, ugly words that they'll give white guys AIDS for sleeping them, or that they're apes or rapists. Black women aren't being demonized for liking white guys, whereas black men can be accused of "putting white women on a pedestal" for liking them - by both black people and even some white women. And a white woman will still sleep with a white man who's had sex with black women, whereas there are white men who will reject a white woman for having slept with black men.

So while relationships between black men and white women can be hotly stylized, they can be hated just as much.

No doubt, even for me as a black man there are things I don’t always like about black man-white woman relationships, like how some black men only want to date the really overweight white girls, and the white women who want to talk black just because they have a black man or are only interested in dating black men if they’re thuggy and badass. But those don’t make up all hot chocolate with marshmallow relationships. What these men and women do and how they like each other is between them. Even if they’re only liking each other for the sex or objectifying each other, these two people are happy with that, and it’s none of our damn business. And none of it is going to change just because there are people out there who don’t like it or feel jealous that their own race is going after the other.

Simply...accept it.

#BlackMenWhiteWomen

4383
ManOnFire is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

• Great take! Its sad that people still have to criticize others for dating outside their race, when its really none of their god damn business! I think it just comes down to jealousy or one's own insecurities, and obviously racists beliefs.

P. S. I think black/white mixed race people are some of the most gorgeous people on this planet! Not to mention mix raced children are beyond cute!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• *WHITE DUDE ALERT*

For real, I don't care at all if white women date black dudes. I just want strong families to become a priority again.

Side note: I don't fetishize any races, but I'd totally date a black girl. I find many of them to be beautiful.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • If Europe had a stable population of native births, I wouldn't care a lot about whites race mixing. But the low birth rates AND immigration into Europe is a bad combination. Mongoloids have a race of over 1.5 billion strong. Africans have a race of over 1.2 billion strong. But with never ending immigration and the break up of the white family units in the u. s/europe, it's a bad combination. Whites only make up barely 800-900 million of the world population.

• Yeah, strong families need to become the norm. They have been trying to break that for a while and those leaders/elite responsible for promoting the degeneracy should be hung in my opinion

• @amig0 Mixing races means the offspring will be BOTH races; one race doesn't get "destroyed"

All this white fear is so hilariously unnecessary

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 42

• This article overlooks quite a bit. I live in a state that's 98% white. I have had a lot of white female friends who will not date a black man. Most of the time, it is because their families would not approve. It's not always just about color. I had one man from Texas turn me down, because he was worried about his mother having a heart attack. He didn't want to waste my time knowing his mother would likely end things.

I've dated few black men myself. Again, it wasn't a color issue for me either. In most cases, when we sat down to talk, we literally had nothing in common! There are also many people who don't want to deal with curly haired children. I don't blame them, it's a pain. some people just have an idea of what they want their children to look like.

I know a lot of black female friends and relatives who will not date non-black men either. They feel like they are not attracted, it's being a race traitor, diluting the black gene pool, I've heard it all.

Sometimes it is just easier to say it's preference. Everyone has their own idea of a perfect mate. No use in holding a grudge or getting upset about it. No one should jump into a relationship just over looks, there's so much more at play in life.

For some white people, it is a fetish to be with black people, and for some black people it is the same the other way. I knew a guy from Ghana who lived where I am and would get offers from white couples to join them. Total fetish. Many girls here would jump on an ugly black man just because he was black. Many of these women are indeed trashy. They were trashy before they wanted a black man. Correlation is not causation, ha ha. If there's a sect that idolizes blacks on TV and their perceived culture and go after a black partner for those reasons, it's pretty much a fetish. I have had both white and black men fetishize me for being mixed. It's very common. So, people are not wrong in thinking it's a possibility.

Honestly, most people accept interracial relationships. Just because they don't want to participate, for whatever perfectly good reasons, does not say anything bad about the person opting out. Just because they ask questions does not make them wrong either. If your love is just love, then most people will accept that and move on. Does it really matter what anyone else thinks?

• Curly hair is beautiful, it's only seen as a pain when you wanna do somethin to it..

• Well I didn't say it would be easy, and like I said it depends on the type of curly hair.. I know I girl who's hair is easy to deal with.. But, I mean like I said at the end of the day that's still a silly reason.. Plus, for the first 1 and a year of the child's life you really don't even have to touch their hair.. Plus, ain't no shame in a little hassle.. "Black" people do it all the time, I'm sure any woman or man could take the time out to mess wit they child's hair..

• @JDavid25 Very true.

• Well this was... interesting. Full disclaimer - I'm a black woman who isn't into black men. I do, however, think its important for everyone to do the personal, introspective work necessary to work through any prejudice or ignorance that may be informing a preference. Understanding where those things come from is important.

A lot of black men who prefer women of other races are struggling with a variety of things, I've noticed. The things some of them let their partners get away with is revolting, and I personally see that far less with bw who date interracially. There's almost a fetish for degrading bw I notice and some of my white friends have told me some things bm will tell them. My friends dont like it but other women eat that shit up. It's very interesting.

Also, I always feel like bmow couples are staring at me, and its kind of weird. It's like theyre looking for a reaction. Maybe they expect one and are projecting, I don't know. I'd like that to stop - please talk to your people. I'd also like us all to be more self-aware of what lies behind our thinking. Lets raise our consciousness, while dating whoever you want.

I do wish these guys would stop trying to tear down black women, especially given all the hell black men put black women through. That would also be nice.

But if you embrace everyone, including and especially black women, are respectful and conscious of your own psychology/prejudices/self-love or lack thereof, and just prefer white women, then that's fine. However, it is hard for me to see a truly politically, socially, and self-aware bm, who just happens to prefer ww, posting a "#bmww" post here. So I'll probably take it with a grain of salt.

Also, a lot of black women everywhere would bust out in laughter at your "ww like white men who 'act black' when black men created this or that blah blah." White women are always praised for copying black women and black men who love them love it. If you watch white girls twerking online or like white girls with a certain body type, I'd let that one go and just accept it, as you say. Some white girls like black features/culture on white men the same way the vast majority of black men like white women who copy or resemble black women in one way or another. You can't have it both ways.

• Hmmmmm. You yourself are black and don't date black men - which I noted in the Take is okay, yet you think black men who don't date black women have issues. Very curious.

"Some white girls like black features/culture on white men the same way the vast majority of black men like white women who copy or resemble black women in one way or another. You can't have it both ways."
      - That's not the same thing. Either race being into that is simple-minded to me. A white woman being into wanna-be white or Spanish guys is very disjointed in her thinking. Black men who like white women acting black is troubled as well, but flip it: it's rare for a black man to not be into white women but who would date his own black women who talk or act white. That I can say is a big difference between us and racially psychologically troubled white women.

• I cringe at the concept of "talking or acting white" tbh.

But anyway, yes, I do notice differences. It's unfortunate but true. I even notice a difference in understanding of self and connection to blackness among biracial people with white mothers vs black. A couple of my biracial friends even agree with that. It is very interesting, but not surprising as black men and women (and men and women in general) tend to develop differently. And I didn't say all of them, it's just a pattern I notice. Some black women have issues too, but it seems more pronounced and common with the black guys into ir dating. Like waaaay more.

I don't agree that this is "disjointed thinking." lmao You're reaching to try to make yourself feel better about them not wanting you, but you're entitled to that.

• I notice differences too, as my own sister was biracial. I notice that biracial kids with white mothers can be different from those with black ones.

Hmmmmm. Really not sure about black men having more issues with ir dating, as we're usually the ones more open-minded about it.

Lol. I don't like white women who are into wanna-bes. Or those who only like thuggy black men. That was part of the point of the Take, and even if they wanted me I still wouldn't want them back.

• I've always wondered why people care so much about who OTHER people date. Everyone should just date who they like, why does it matter? My last relationship was interracial (he is black, I'm white) and there were times where we did experience hostility from both white and black people.

A few of his friends didn't like me and some people told me I was "damaged goods" for dating a black guy. Of course it didn't bother me, obviously those aren't the type of guys I would date anyway. Lol But it's just amazing to me how invested some people are in the private lives of others. I would look at these people and ask them, "why do you care?" and they would rarely have an intelligent response.

That relationship didn't work out (for many reasons) and I'm now dating someone the same race as me. Obviously he's not a jerk and doesn't care what race my ex is. Lol I'm very happy with him but hypothetically if I became single, I wouldn't mind dating interracially again. It's never been something I've put much thought into, I just date whoever I like (assuming they like me as well haha).

• You're still going on about this? Dude, no one cares about interracial relationships. They've been around and will continue to be around. Just glad you didn't use this as another opportunity to bash black women. Because newsflash: that's why you got all the hate you did last time. Not because you prefer white women. But because in order to let everyone know that you prefer white women, you had to call black women every ghetto, trashy, hoodrat in the book. So make you mention THAT next time.

• ^^^ This. Honestly, black women really don't care if a black man dates a white girl or a girl of a different race as long as he keeps us out of his damn mouth.

• @CHARismatic110 Even in the first Take though I still talked more about the things I disliked from white women than black women, you just tuned that all out so you could get in your feelings about it as a black woman. Neither black or white women are gonna be perfect about these relationships, and I noted those imperfections. All you're doing at the end of the day is just proving exactly what I said.

• Of course I am.

• 3|5
    • I thought it was a great pic too💗

• I thought it was a great photo as well. They both are very good looking and seem to complement each other <3

• I like to think of b&w couples like milk chocolate. lol Know what I mean?

• Bottom line... people ought to be able to date who they want no matter what race they are. It really isn't anyone's business. And if they choose or not choose to date a certain race... they shouldn't be shamed.

• AGREED. I hate it when people say I only married my husband because of his white skin, so disgusting how people thing... none of their business

• @jacquesvol well I know what I’m attracted to and what I’m not

• @Rissyanne Who ever forced you?

• I don't understand why anyone would limit themselves to one race. There are attractive, great people in all races. I've mostly dated white or mixed native guys but that's because I spent half my life in a town where those were the only options. I can't see why anyone would turn down a great guy just because his race. Seems like their missing out on a lot of opportunities for a petty reason. I have a preference for dark hair doesn't mean I'm never going to go out with a blond.

• TBH, I really don't care. I'm black and I date white guys. What right do I have to judge a black guy for dating white girls? If that's what he wants, then he can have it.

• I think that interracial couples are quite beautiful especially seeing a black woman and a white man together. It's a semblance of some sort to say we are not limited to whoever we can date or be with despite racial background and skin colour.

• One of my good friends is engaged to a black guy and she's a ginger. But she loves black culture for some reason. I don't and never have, nor would I ever date a black guy. Granted, doesn't mean I can't find a black guy attractive -im a straight female. But I just wouldn't pursue it

• I don't like stereotypical African features and not a fan of real dark skin. I prefer Caucasian features simply because that's what I am used to. Mixed are also okay.

People like what they like. Preferences are okay.

• At least you're honest. Preferences can be okay, but I noted the irony in how people who defend their "preferences" still have an element of racism to it, or don't even realize their own contradiction.

• "I don't like stereotypical African features and not a fan of real dark skin".. Like he said at least you are honest even if it is kinda prejudice..

• race doesn't matter. Some hate it, they think that people should just date within their race and that's up to them. Their opinion doesn't mean the whole world will follow. There's people who make a fuss even WHEN it's between the same race. Shit is wack just leave people to love who they want

• It's not that I don't date black men, I dated before. And I don't have thug stereotype if you know where to look for educated men. You can find those drug dealing thug types among whites, in short white trash.

My problem is that whenever I dated black men (two of them 3 months and 6 months), I experienced racism from his friends. Especially his female friends. Black women are somewhat (or the ones I had seen) hateful towards white women dating black men. I had been called names and a lot of shitty things happened and I really don't wanna have the same experience again.

Also, my parents are both white, but they are from a community where there is basically no black person. (I am not American). So i also consider now if i get serious with a black men, how my parents would react. It's not necessarily living my life according to their standards or expectations but it is still kind of trying to find an optimal point to please them as well.

• I understand all of your concerns. I noted the white parent problem too.

• Trust. Blacks that date white women are under great scrutiny as well from their own community.

I remember, years ago, I was with my girlfriend at the time (white) and me and some friends of hers and mine were coming from a Reggae club to catch the train. All of a sudden, from a group of black women I heard, "I'm a n*gger, your a n*gger, he's a n*gger, she's a n*gger, wouldn't you like to be a n*gger too?", in that Dr. Pepper jingle. I knew exactly what they were inferring. My girlfriend and her friends didn't have a clue. I later explained that because I'm with you, they are inferring I'm not as black as they are. I still see things like this even to this day.

But, what does it really mean to be black or white or Asian or Hispanic or what have you? Like does your skin define who you are inside? Does your culture define who you are inside? Also, if you don't want racism, why show it yourself?

• @lyannamormont never let outside pressure influence who you love and want to be with. They aren't in your relationship, they don't have any clue as to the people you are or how he shows you he cares or how you show how much you appreciate him. It's shows more strength in the relationship if you give two shits as to perceptions people have and you still love your man and stand by him. Lord knows us blacks need those types of women in our lives, sorry to say. And, usually the white women that are attracted to and get with black men and stay with them are the ones that are worth holding on to, since they are strong enough mentally to ignore the bullshit we face daily, and show so much care for us in spite of the negativity. That is a good woman, nevermind whatever cultural background she comes from.

• I get that hate as well. I come from a very racist family... and I was racist as a kid. But once I hit senior year I ended up falling for a black boy who was a sophomore. And instantly I was getting hate from other black boys that I only like light skinned boys or something mean. And other girls hated me for it as well. And my parents have basically made it clear they want nothing 2 do with me now that I've been with him and want 2 stay with him

• I think anybody who has a preference to a race and just has that predetermined decision that they won't ever date anyone from a certain race is a superficial person and a low key racist whether they realize it or not. Love doesn't know a race or a culture. I loved a guy from a race that I never even thought about. It was only because I have opened my heart and looked at him as a person. Don't let a race determine who you should love.

• I don’t care who and who date , what and what race date.. everyone is mixed now a days.. it’s really sad to say some races could be extinct some day but I really love mixed people , it’s so unique.
    I’m mixed myself , maybe about four different races within me and I’m dating my boyfriend who is black and Mexican , and apparently American as well..
    I’m also very interested in black genetics because the hair is so beautiful.

People who say they should stick to they’re own race are either religious for that matter or racist..
    Color shouldn’t matter
    (My opinion)

• I have some German and native American down my line somewhere too.

• Africans aren't going to be extinct anytime soon and neither are mongoloid east Asians, or indians. All of these populations are extremely high. Europeans mixing are the problem because they're the absolute minority on earth and I very much feel that europeans really should only be mixing with other europeans. White people have the widest variety in hair and eye color and these genetics are recessive and extremely rare. The more whites mix, the less these features will persist. No offense to mixed people, but mixed races, indians, hispanics, middle easterners and other south east Asians all look very similar to each other because dark features are dominant. It's not unique at all.

• Black men and white women must separate from each other now

• I think just the difference in skin color is a turn on for many and that will never change

• Okay I'm gonna say something positive and woke now... wait for it.
    Ehem, There is only one race and that's the human race, if we judge based on one's character and not their physical we will gain so much insight our true selves about who they truly are. [Applause and whistles] thank you very much. of course that makes no sense, but it's positive.

• Europeans/people of pure european descent are the absolute minority on earth and they have the widest/rarest variety in hair and eye shades. The more these people mix, the more unlikely it is that genes will be passed on to the next generation. Mixed races aren't unqiue, they're racially ambiguous because indians, south east Asians, middle easterners and hispanics all have the same exact dark, dominant features. The variety of europeans are recessive and should be preserved. This is a very well written article and I'm not completely against interracial dating. No ones opinion on this issue really matters because people are gonna do whatever they want, but I'm just telling you, this is the main reason many white men in particular are against ww/bm relationships.

• "I'm just telling you, this is the main reason many white men in particular are against ww/bm relationships." I don't think preserving red hair is the main reason some white men don't like to date non-white women...

• Doesn't look very 'pure', does it?

• @jacquesvol Dude just cuz his pituitary gland median lobe produces more melanotropin due to positive vegal response by Heat and sunlight to deal with radiation don't make you superior.
      You got light color cuz of deficiency of Vitamin D in your hair and he got black cuz he have plenty of it. Genetics are function of environment (80%) natural selection and not vice-versa.
      I am also saying there is nothing in world as pure Eu cuz of multiple routes of migration but the asker thinks,
      NO I am Superior cuz I am the pure one.

• More from Girls
    22

What Guys Said 82

• Uhm, you really don't think you are kind of self-hating?

Look, I don't have an issue with interracial dating, having dated outside of the community myself. But I don't understand "Black" men who flaunt their preference for dating outside of the community as "normal".

I think your whole perception about catching "hell" for dating out is just off base. It isn't that you date outside your community, it is that you only date outside your community. And you are fooling yourself it you are claiming it isn't because you have some deep issues with how you see yourself or your community.

I think some of the things you post are kind of weird. Like you claim you don't like the way some "Black" men date only fat "White" women. Or how some "White" women only like thuggish "Black" guys. How are they any different than you? How are their preferences less legitimate?

But strangest of all, you seem to have an issue with "White" women who are only making the same choices you make in terms of preference.

They prefer "White".

I am sorry my response is haphazard. But this take just threw me off. I am sitting here typing with my mouth agape.

• Lol. And that's okay. I know who I am and comfortable with that.

• No, I read Alexie's book Flight. I've never heard of the movie. My mistake.

• @wolfcat87 Well, did you like it? I mention "Reservation Blues", because in that book Sherman Alexie discusses "identity erasure".

booksandtheories.wordpress.com/.../

"“All Indians grow up with drunks. So many drunks on the reservation, so many. But most Indians never drink. Nobody notices the sober Indians. On television, the drunk Indians emote. In books, the drunk Indians philosophize. … Indians run from those tough and angry drunks, but they always flock to the kindest alcoholic on the reservation. On eon every reservation”"

• I have to disagree with you on the claim that "black women with white men don't catch as much hell as black men with white women". That was not my experience with black girlfriends- and the hell mostly came from black males who themselves were in interracial relationships.

• I'm a black man as well. I actually grew up in a 98% white state, and all my past girlfriends were white, all my friends were white, all my teachers were white, all my classmates were white... you get the picture. If you actually did see black people, they never stayed long. If you saw black kids at school, they were usually adopted by white families. My family (all of us are black), were the only black family in our entire town.

This was basically me when I went out with my friends:
    oliviaacole.files.wordpress.com/.../...tamused.jpg

Anyway... I moved to Texas in 2009. Since then, I have dated Latina women, Asian women and black women. I'm currently 27 years old, and I'm dating a black girl. I actually found that I am more attracted to black women than any other race. Would I still date other races? Yes! However, I prefer black women, and I am currently dating one.

I honestly don't mind interracial relationships. I always say date who makes you happy. It's the simple. Even though I don't interracial relationships, I DO MIND how people go about them.

Since living in Texas, I have met black women who only date white men because they say white men are better than black men, treat them better than black men and want more than just sex unlike black men.

Same with black men here. I have met black men here who say that they prefer white women because white women don't have attitudes, aren't after your money and know how to treat black men.

I also blame the media for those types of stereotypes, because on TV, when you see black people together, they are always arguing. However, when you see black/white couples together, it seems like the perfect union. Also, TV seems to really be pushing the black/white couple these days, which is kind of getting old. I don't mind seeing them, but it makes black/white couples seem perfect, and they are not always perfect.

As a black man who has dated all sorts of women, I can say that white women are not better than black women and black women are not better than white women. Race has nothing to do with how you will act in a relationship. Where and how you were raised determines how you act.

I respect interracial couples.. I just don't respect people who get into those relationships because they don't like their own race.

• Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant response.

Bravo a thousand times.

And thank you so much for this post!

The only thing I would say is I would substitute the word culture for whatever you type the word race.

But still, a very powerful response.

• @cherryphi82 Well I don't know if that's really what he meant.. But damn I agree whole heartedly with what you sayin.. LOL..

• Thank god you are not a Uncle Tom

• Most Americans agree that people should be treated respectfully and fairly. Yet many people in the United States still report feeling discriminated against. The reason might be that people are actually discriminating unintentionally.

The important thing is to educate yourselves and watch for biases when they surface. Because that’s the only way to stop labeling individuals and groups with your biases.

The girl who had never seen my penis are commenting that I should grow some inch on my dong

Weakness is what brings ignorance, cheapness, racism, homophobia, desperation, cruelty, brutality, all these things that will keep a society chained to the ground, one foot nailed to the floor.

The Inspirational Journey of Anok Yai ↗

Legally or socially sanctioned privileges and rights were given to white Americans but denied to Native Americans, African Americans, Asian Americans, and Hispanic and Latino Americans.

• Yeah, internalized racism manifests in different ways. I think you know of another Indian male poster, "political_dude", I think. He accepts the negative stereotypes of Indian males, claiming that they have been "earned" or are in some way partly true.

I guess, depending upon a person's social context and upbringing, one could understand why a person would adopt the most negative stereotypes about himself or his community.

Of course, the disgusting stereotype about "Black" men in America is that we are sexual demons.

And racists in this thread are not giving us much help dispelling that notion.

• @RolandCuthbert

I am well aware about few male Indian male posters. I sometimes block few people. Few report me for Plagiarism. Few report me for Spamming.

😘 Fascinating Facts About Sex 😉 ↗

5 Myths About Porn ↗

Heights of conspiracies.

No comments. 😊

So women of GaG, have you ever recieved threats online? ↗

• I have these thoughts often.

Oh and don't forget about the bullshit of how blacks are taking over the white race by stealing their women... BWAHAHAHAHA truly laughable.

• Ikr? Lol.

• Great points. That is very true.

• I've been in more interracial relationships than not, and I know the looks and the bullshit way of thought from both sides. But every strong relationship I've had was inter-cultural. It was always we stick up for one another and us against the world, which it truly is for all relationships alike. The same culture, different sex relationships are what society shows as the best, but how many of those relationships are filled with bullshit as well? There are no guarantees in life, so take hold of someone you are guaranteed in love with and that loves you and appreciate it. You maybe gone the next hour or will never find that true love again in anyone else.

• I used to get caught up in all this as a black man who dated whoever until I realized that I know the truth about people. We’re all mostly the same and those that get all worked up over stuff like this are free to waste as much time as they like caring about something so frivolous. Imma do me while they sort through their problem.

• Very interesting. Sometimes I am confuse to how open native Europeans/Euro descendants females are in having a interracial relationship, and if they are I wonder if they're open in having a long term relationship of that type or it's just something out of curiosity.

• Sometimes it is a curiosity thing, which can be annoying to us black men, but other times it's real. I've had more than one white girl over the years inbox me about how they prefer black men.

• Like I said in the Take that doesn't bother me. And "race fetish" is New Age terminology. I guess if a white person prefers their own race then they have a race fetish too, right?

• I was just speaking in general, nothing personal.

• Nice take for those who support it, but why you accuse white girls who have prefference who exclude black guys?
    And after that you speak about black guys prefering white women and you're ok with it.
    There are haters and supporters on all topics I don't see it as stigma.

• That's the thing that bothered me. If he has his preference, what right does he have to critique other women who prefer not to date "Black".

• I was raised in the "Black" community. I was raised in the culture. Every culture has its norms. There are norms for beauty, norms for behavior, norms for speech and language.

So if you agree that there are norms as you have suggested, though in my opinion they are warped. It would be normal for a "Black" man to find "Black" women generally more attractive. The same would apply to "White" women.

Gee whiz, that is what African-Americans have argued for centuries. When magazines choose their most "Beautiful People" listings or decide who are the smartest or most capable in society, they are doing so through the "White" cultural lens.

So it isn't an issue when a "White" woman generally finds "White" men more attractive. But if she thinks "White" men are ugly and undateable, of course there is a problem. Either she has an issue with how they look which of course is a reflection of her issues with herself. Or she has projected a certain type of cultural behavior onto them.

• @manonfire you try to make monopol over black.
      Black guys date white women and wonder why others consider black girls non-dateble even if their own race betray them.
      White guys who act black-wtf is that, If you act in a certain way or have different atributes doesn't mean your black or white.
      Just because everyone has an oppinion different then you that doesn't mean you should complain about the situation regarding other people acts but you should complain by your own choices.

• Few people have problems dating outside their race, once they know the other person.

RACISTS have big problem with other people who date outside their race (but will do it themselves when nobody is looking.

• Good point. I know there are racist white men who would fuck a black woman in secret.

• I do not doubt that Jacques, but there are many non-"White" people who consider themselves members of European cultures.

Luol Deng
      Soledad O'Brien
      Alicia Keyes
      Meghan Markle

I submit, these people actually feel they are accepted into the groups they claim membership in.

I just want to go back to my question Jacques.

• @lord_chilled multiculturalism is a FACT, not a choice. It exists ever since humans interact with each other instead of hunting like lone wolves. Some 20000 years BC thus , at least. It existed in Ur , in ancient Egypt, Athens, Rome, India. All places where civilization developed.
      Probably not in some lost valleys in the Alps, in some deserts or isolated islands in the oceans.
      Tip for you: there are still uninhabited islands in the world.

• I personally couldn't care less. I have found there is often a 'type' of girl that dates black dudes more often then not, but also all other types do as well.
    With the big black dick thing... i think a large part of that has been pushed by porn into a bit of a fetish. I'm on the large scale and have found some girls really like it, some don't mind but some don't like it (it's too much).

• I'm from the UK i should add, there isn't really a stigma here, i forget most of you are from the US.

• I know, in the UK people don't have a lot of racism towards blacks which I really admire.

• Personally, this doesn't concern me as im neither of these races, but i will let you in on something:

There is this thing called the " Coudenhove-kalergy plan"

Its a scheme to promote interracial relationships and particularly interracial sex, in order to create a mixed population of people who have no real identity towards any of their ancestral culture and ideology.
    The result is to create a godless, cultureless, weak, easily manipulated population, that will become the slaves of the ruling elite.

http://www.theeuroprobe.org/2013-044-couden/

This plan was schemed a long time ago, and is now coming to fruition in Europe.

I have absolutely zero doubts that they are trying the same sh*t in america.
    However, unlike Europe, americans seem to be resisting this, because a lot of americans are kinda racist, mostly subtle, not openly, but you guys kinda are.

Some of you dont even believe it, but based on how much you stereotype, you are (which is funny considering most people in the usa are mixed, just not by what you define as race)
    In this case, thats not really a bad thing tough, since it is actually slowing down the process of the elites trying to turn you all into slaves.

Anyway, this is what they are trying to do, they are trying to destroy people's cultures and turn them into slaves.

Take it as you wish.

As for me, i will keep doing my thing and promote pride in my culture for my people. Not that i really have to since we already are.
    And i wouldn't want my children to date interracially or interculturally/interreligiously

• Good luck with those lofty goals.

:D

• @RolandCuthbert I identify as everything that I am. I am mixed, I am mulatto, I am white and black, I am Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, British African American, and French. I am an American and a United States citizen. I am a citizen of the world. The world is my home, and every culture is my culture. I don't limit myself. I embrace everything that I am at all times. I never identify as just one thing while leaving out the other things.

• @wolfcat87 as long as you accept your heritage and are proud of it, its okay.

Im only against the destruction of cultures

• Stick to your own. Quit kissing ass and admiring others that don't belong to your people.

• Omg LMFAO!!!

• I read the whole thing. But whatever clown. It must be really sad being you and how you don't desire romantically your own black woman. Smh

You scream self hate.

• And you call yourself a Christian? Lol.

• Yep, they won´t and they shouldn´t stop liking each other, its so stupid to think less from someone just because of skin color, skin color means nothing, values, live views and so on , these are what are really worth.

• I'm going to have to disagree to an extent with this. I think it is a bit rare to find a white woman black man relationship, simply because black men only make up about 6% of the population (statistically its just not possible for it to be common). I would also state that yes some white women do have a fetish, if your after the "BBC"(which statistically does not exist as their is no correlation between penis size and race except when its self reported (i. e. when it cannot be substantiated)) or as you stated flying out to a country specifically to have sex with the black men their that is a fetish and that is really messed up (as you admitted). I think many people who dislike women who are into black guys are concerned about that, that its a fetish and it I think understandably makes them uncomfortable (as it should, its objectification its really scummy (and I think that some black men do this as well with white women)). The other reason is again as you mentioned, that they think that many black men are thugs and I don't think that is entirely something that can be ignored. Depending on where you live your more likely to come into contact with thuggish black men then others (same reason why you where not as interested in black women because you thought they would be ghetto) so if that's your experience its hard to separate that, for instance I have known people who did not like "black people" but they where friends with Africans because to them it wasn't the same, it was a cultural issue rather then race. So I think that is something that should be considered. I do think that people should also realize that its cultural and does not apply to the entire group but we (people) tend to make judgments based upon experiences and so if we have had negative experiences with one group that will be the template so to speak with which we view all people from that group. So if your in Chicago and you interact with thuggish black men for instance (where your more likely to find them) your going to think of that when you hear "black men" rather then say a upper middle class black man (like Thomas sowell or Larry Elder or what have you), or you will think thug even if they are from a more rural area and thus much less likely to be that then say an urban area. I'm not saying that's good, just that it is natural and we all do it and we need to kind of be aware of how negative association and positive association can affect our perceptions in general of groups of people.

• In fact this is why Daryl Davis (black man) befriended members of the KKK. Basically in order to be racist you basically have negative association with them so his response to that was to befriend them talk to them and present a positive association. So while it may be more work I think its important not to blow off peoples opinions, they have them for a reason, its not like they just decided randomly to not like a group of people, it was due to a negative experience or negative perception. Once you get talking to them you can show that it is not something that is intrinsic. So while I get what your saying and do generally agree, you like what you like (personally I've never understood race preferences, beautiful is beautiful who am I to say no to that?) and their should be no issue with that, I do think that we should not just out right dismiss why some people are against it. Again, some times their is an underlying issue (like fetishism (which I am sure is rare but it does exist).

• I don't feel like that's what it is when it comes down to this, but I'm well aware that women can be ego driven as well

• @CHARismatic110 This topic? I think women do have an ego in this, I think their are plenty of black women who are upset and have had a blow to their ego when black men date outside their race. Not all of course, but its their but yes I would say predominantly in this particular situation men are the most upset by it because of ego.

• The basic truth, and the summary of your post, is that caucasian women will either sleep with, or not sleep with, dark-skinned guys, based purely on racial stereotypes.

Women are completely bigoted - I've met girls who rejected me because they Only fuck dark-skinned guys. Which is racist against caucasians. And using racial stereotypes. If a girl wants to sleep with a dark-skinned guy, its based purely on racial stereotypes or because they like that hip-hop bullshit. Its a fetish, and either way, they dont care about who you are as a person.

But this is just a tiny subset of womens' bigotry. The far more prescient question, is why dont they fuck poor men? Why do they discriminate against men born into poverty? A far more important - and revealing - question.

When I see a girl whos with a dark-skinned man, I Want to believe that the colour of his skin had nothing to do with it. But, disgustingly, it does. It starts from a festish or stereotyping. And you know this is true, because it has a very simple explanation.

When was the last time you saw a couple with a dark-skinned female and a Caucasian Male?

See?

Extemely rarely do you see this. And the reason is simple: males dont use racist stereotypes to select a girl. Women do.

• 1. White men and women have every right to despise/look down on whites who date black.
    2. Okcupid dating info has shown that the white female/black male couple exists mainly in the media.

• Omg lol!!! You're gonna go by dating site stats? Lol!

• Okcupid's dating information collection is literally the biggest computable sample of human dating interactions in recorded history. So yes. You literally won't be able to find anymore better.

• @RationalMale
      I agree that the data is good but as a Deep Learning guy (i. e. some statistics background), there is sampling bias. The data is only from OKCupid. You might get more accurate data via web-crawling Facebook, train a Convolutional Neural Network to identify different races, and train another to identify poses that show romantic affection. You might also need a network to identify if two people are the same or different to remove duplicates (the facebook auto-tagging feature might work). For more accuracy, you could use pairs of accounts only and only count it as valid if both people have posted pictures with each other.
      P. S as far as the topic is concerned, I don't care who dates who.

• I think people give too much importance to this irrelevant subject. Will the world be better if there are more mixed couples? No. Will it be worse? Not either.

• Hmmmmmm. COULD the world be better? Possibly, because with so much intermingling it will eventually get hard for people to be racist.

• Well, racial conflicts are not the only problem in the world, aren't it?

How you explain the wars between France and England in the Middle Ages, they were the same race and followed the same religion, weren't they?

Considering you're right on your beliefs, a country like the Imperial Japan must be the gold standard of human relations. Too bad the japanese people at the time was too much busy killing each other in feudal wars...

People oversimplify human relations.

• But look at the situation in Europe. Those wars were religious and they believed the same thing, but race was not an issue. Race becomes a problem for people when there are different skins and cultures.

• i always had this question.. this happens and its normal i agree but i dont really see many white men with black women... so do black women have more trouble finding a guy sometimes?

• No. It's that black women aren't entirely as open to being with white men.

• I don't give a shit who dates who. What kind of women I stay away from are the ones that only date someone because of either stereotypes or past experience involving races and therefore concluding all people of said race are just as bad or just as good their past experience or stereotypes.

• More from Guys
    62