1 mo

Battle of the Sexual Addictions

DizzyDesii

Sexual addiction can come in many forms. For me, it was like... a new year, a new addiction. And well, you know its bad when you set aside other activities. You know its bad when you dont care who you hurt. You know its bad when you dont care if you even hurt your damn self. You know its bad when you want to do risky things in risky places. You know its #ALowDownDirtyShame when you just like it straight raw... if you know what i mean...

Battle of the Sexual Addictions

I hate giving in to sexual temptation because its so hard to resist once the addiction has started. I guess fighting sexual tension for so long (by simply not thinking about it and doing nonsexual things to occupy myself) just makes it that much worse once finally giving into something sexual. It’s like... whats the healing factor ya know? Well, below are a few of the sexual addictions I’ve dealt with.

Battle of the Sexual Addictions
Battle of the Sexual Addictions

SOFT PORN ADDICTION

In late 2006, i had a softporn addiction after being introduced to the late night shows on HBO/Cinemax/Showtime. I’d stay up late nights on school nights, just watching the romantic scenes. Yes softporn films on those channels were quite romantic but dont show shit lol. I didn't know what “flicking the bean” was til like 3 years later when a friend taught me what touch. Anyways, I would accidentally buy PPV porn and then blame other family members in the house. I never got caught but finally told my mom the truth in 2020. Meanwhile, I forced myself to stop watching softporn after those 2 months of addiction.

Battle of the Sexual Addictions
Battle of the Sexual Addictions

PUBLIC SEX ADDICTION

In late 2009, I had a bit of an exhibitionist addiction. That year I was pressured into losing my virginity to my ex. After so many times of hating sex, I eventually learned to like it. Even worse, he kept making us do it in public places. We got caught by so many classmates, family, friends and enemies. Yet i’d deny deny deny. As a result, I got bullied at school because of it. But afterwhile, I started to like this new me... and so i started to own up to it. I wanted to get caught even more than before. I think part of it had to do with having to hear my mom get laid. It fcked me up in the head as I cried myself to sleep because i didn't want to hear her moans. I didn't want anyone touching my mom. I thought he was hurting her and when i tried to cockblock, she’d snap at me and put me out. So as a revenge plot, i wanted her to catch me having sex so she could understand how I felt. Instead, it was Her boyfriend who kept catching me around town. He’d tell my mom but she never believed him. Funny she believed me when i told him he bought the PPV softporn. But til this day, she has never caught me...

Battle of the Sexual Addictions
Battle of the Sexual Addictions
Battle of the Sexual Addictions

MASTURBATION ADDICTION

In late 2015, I grew addicted to masturbation. My first ex had always fingered me, but never teased my [SHUT THE FRONT DOOR] nor taught me to touch myself. So when i started watching hardcore porn, it helped me in terms of experimenting. Once i started to play with myself, I couldnt stop. I was addicted for I’d say 3 months straight. I couldnt stop no matter where i went. I was skipping meals, not sleeping, dodging family time. Even if i hung out with someone, i’d sit far away from them and throw something over my lap to cover me, then I’d go at it. I never even had to think about anything. I just enjoyed the feeling of being penetrated until it hurt. I don't know what came over me, but I was happy once i forced myself to stop. However, i then turned to nipple play and it was an addiction for about a good year. Now I've trained myself to have mentalgasms in which i orgasm just from seeing/hearing something really hot and dont even have to touch myself. Its much better than physical addiction and more easy to control.

Battle of the Sexual Addictions
Battle of the Sexual Addictions

SEXTING ADDICTION

In late 2016, i had a sexting addiction. No i didn't send nudes but i still made things worthwhile just using my words and a few seductive pics and gifs. It became about getting off to those who got off. Yet, After satisfying one, i couldnt just go on about my day. I had to go for another and another. I was just never satisfied. I forced myself to stop after i started to get caught up. It felt like cheating although it wasn't. But still, That “one crush” would feel hurt after realizing he wasn't the only. I just felt like an awful person and wanted to be better so I made myself stop.

Battle of the Sexual Addictions
Battle of the Sexual Addictions

HARDCORE PORN ADDICTION

In 2018, I had a hardcore porn addiction. No matter how good my ex gave it to me, i wanted to keep going and well, when he went to sleep, I’d sneak and watch porn. The one time i didn't was when I nearly killed us both by going at it from 10am that morning til 2am the next morning. I couldnt part my legs for a good 24 hours after and neither of us could hardly walk. I guess sometimes you just gotta tapout to not need porn after.

Battle of the Sexual Addictions
Battle of the Sexual Addictions

PHONE SEX ADDICTION

In 2019, I had a phone sex addiction. Saying those things were 10 times more powerful than texting them. At first, i was fine just making that one guy go nuts. When we ended, i was fine making another go crazy. It was good longterm stuff with people i thought i’d end up with forreal. But other problems started to overpower the sexual pleasure. So once i decided to just remain single that year, the sexual addiction came back. Once again, I just wanted to make as many bust a nut as possible. And i’d just never take a break. It was call Ted. Hangup. Call Ned. Hangup. Call Fred. Hangup. Call Ed. Hangup. No matter how much I came... #NeverSatisfied

Battle of the Sexual Addictions

I realized these addictions came about partially from not truly loving myself. Once i did, it became so much easier to resist temptation and sexual addiction. As of 2020 i was very proud of myself. I fought off all of these addictions and just stuck to being a minor tease. As of 2021, I nearly caved but thanks to rejection, I was knocked back into focus and will keep holding back until i feel i’ve met the right one. Sometimes you just gotta be turned down by a man of God to get it together. Lesson Learned: DO BETTER.

Battle of the Sexual Addictions

Now a lot of you will realize, when i turn down your PM’s, its for my own good. See, porn, sexting and phone sex are things that can mess with you mentally but i just wouldn't be able to live with myself if i had gotten physical and had actual sex with so many men. Anyways, if you’re dealing with a sexual addiction, try and fight it. Some need therapy, some need prayer. I think most just need time. It’ll die down on its own.

#FeelFreeToList #TheStruggleIsReal

Battle of the Sexual Addictions
65
19

Most Helpful Guys

• IAMNathanael
    That's a problem I fought with in my early and mid teen years. Though I sought pleasure in the moment I was ultimately unhappy because I didn't like the way it made me view other people. Pornography brought me a lot of grief and misery and I'm glad now it's a habit that I've kicked. I've only told this to my parents and my bishop.
    Is this still revelant?
    • DizzyDesii

I’m glad you fought it. I probably won't quit porn but im so glad i no longer “need” it. I quit masturbation long ago and just watch porn a few tiems a month but enjoy it as if its just any other film genre haha. And did it make you view people like pieces of meat? I can't see someone like that

• It did. But I always knew it wasn't right to reduce humans with feelings and interests into pieces of meat... which is why porn conflicted with me. I knew it wasn't healthy for my mind so I had to stop. Occasionally it's still a temptation but I try to keep myself occupied with something else.

• DizzyDesii

Yea staying occupied with tv shows and stuff helped me as well. Even when i watched porn, i didn't view them as meat. I saw it as romance, passion and desire. I just wanted that with someone. And the thing is, i was talking to guys at the time who could offer that but i wasn't ready. I like to know someone close to a year before sex and well too many these days expect it in 3 months or less. Im not that kinda girl

• parkerinthegarage
    Ik how you feel I struggled with many of those same things its hard to overcome it really is but it takes strength and patience I've learned to control my addictions i would jerk off 3-4 times a day at least it was embarrassing but I've over come this its hard but it happens
    Is this still revelant?
    • DizzyDesii

Yes i overcame mine as well. haven't gotten over the exhibitionist one. I grew bored of the sextin after a few months. I narrowed porn down to twice a week. I only do phone sex after at least a month of talking. Sex after like 6 months+ of dating. I stopped masturbating and just have mentalgasms.

• Im proud of you

• DizzyDesii

And im proud of you as well :) howd you overcum it

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1963
  • WesBrewer
    I'm not sure If I'm addicted, but I can't resist temptation, lemme start from the beginning. Once upon a time, I was 8 years old, around the time you lost your virginity, and I was going to a private school since my parents liked it, at school, we sang songs at the beginning of the day, and one day we sang a song that was talking about naked plants or something like that, and It just got in my mind "I wonder what a naked girl looks like" and so when I got home I went on the computer and looked at pictures of naked women, the 2nd time I did it my parents caught me, and I didn't do it till I was 12 years old, not sure why I wanted to do it then but I took my brothers' old phone and did the same thing, I stopped for like 6 months, after doing it for a while and then started again and then stoped for a bit and then when I was 15 I started to read manga, and I never did porn during (8 months) the time I was reading them, but then my parents banned manga and I got into porn again and I probably look at porn once a week sometimes less sometimes a bit more, but whenever I see something almost nude on the internet I just go right backto porn, I try to stop, I have been praying for help for the past 4 years, and then recently my boss told me that we need to give God the reigns and we can't do it if we don't want everything fixed. and that's my story, thanks for reading and have a hug <(^_^<)
    • DizzyDesii

Haha *hugs* but yea you dont have to go cold turkey on porn but at least tone it down to a few days

• WesBrewer

lol, will do.

• CrazyGirl2
    Definitely masturbation! I have a great sex-life, but I STILL masturbate two to three times a day! I can really relate to the “until I’m sore”. I’ve been there! Usually a day off, does the trick! But... yeah, definitely addicted to masturbation!
    • DizzyDesii

Yea mastrbation stopped cutting it for me back in like 2016. I still did nipple play on occasion but i onlymasturbated after that to tease my boyfriend on cam. Other than that, masturbation doesn't do much for me anymore. I want to feel someone elses fingers inside me

• CrazyGirl2

Well I’m more of a clit-play masturbator, if I do finger myself I usually just go in to the first knuckle of the finger, and make like a circular motion. I do occasionally use a dildo, but for masturbation, but I rarely finger myself though. Also, you are a lot older than me, I think, so maybe when I’m your age, I’ll be different, who knows?

• DizzyDesii

Clit play does nothing for me and i refuse to use sex toys. But i always preferred finger penetration. However my fingers can't curve to myself like someone elses fingers can. So i need them to do it lol

• JosyJosy
    Thanks for sharing this. You've gone through a lot, you're strong. And on GAG there are so many people here looking for nudes or to sext. On one hand I feel like it's crazy, but on the other, you've overcome so many obstacles, I'm not worried :)
  • lanadelrey25
    Brave of you to share this, hopefully it will help anyone else who has any of the problems above. I had a sexual addiction that I just managed to get rid of last year. Not a "sex" addiction but something within the sexual realm. Feels freeing to have overcome that.
    • DizzyDesii

Yea it feels great to overcome it. I didn't have a sex addiction per say but def sexual addictions

• TheorionMage
    Battle of the Sexual AddictionsSexual 'addiction' is the paradoxical result of the predominant societal paradigm's promulgated sexual deprivation celibacy.

Nature's FOREMOST manifestation is the insidious and aching lust of Gametes to make a Zygote by the very Deity's design!

Throughout humanity's ancient origins, this desire evolved into the lascivious prurient 'communional' seasonal 'sacrifices of 'pagan cults' and 'Heathen' rites. "Le Sacre Du Printemps"!

Problems ONLY arose when self-serving career clerics found they needed to promote humanity's innate fecundity as UN-godly and 'sinful', as species recurring reproduction would 'postpone' the inevitable 'Second Coming's FINAL Judgement and focus the experience's power as centered in the female.

The word 'sin' is of Latin origin, literally "without" as in WITHOUT God's approval. "Trains DO NOT travel readily, where the railroad's owner HAS NOT LAIN Their tracks."
    Physical sexual response would NOT 'have evolved to addictively feel good' if physically INJURIOUS!

Self 'domestication' of our physical 'animal' has allowed us to sublimate the addictive 'feel good' neurological pharmacology of Dopamine, Oxytocin and Serotonin from the necessity of pregnancy, much as commercial shepherds and bovine dairymen electively condition their herds to pleasurably associate 'milking' time.

The Eastern belief systems intuited this, and gave rise to the lascivious Tantric sect pursuits as 'worshipful' ... which, apriori made them necessary demonic enemies of the Mediterranean adherents of physical self-depravation celibacy.~
  • I'm sorry to say this but it sounds like you're a little lonely.
    I'm not saying this to be mean but it seems like your filling your time with something that we'll brings you comfort.
    I'm not into porn as I find it degrading. I'm not into finding the softer stuff either because I'm just not interested. I've kind of written off that side of my life for now.
    I have normal urges mostly due to hormones I attend to them but I rarely want to do it more than once.
    Being treated and made to feel like nothing more than a prostitute by my ex. Has just ruined what sex meant to me.
    I gave him my best but he was using me.
    It's not the first time either.
    I guess I'm just a nomad tbh.

I focused on guys because I struggled with female friends.
    I genuinely thought the more intimate we were and the more I opened myself up someone would see my heart and cherish it.
    But instead it was taken and stomped on.

I'm not trying to project my issues on you. But like you mentioned, you were pressured into sex then an exhibitionist then bullied.
    There's a desire to fit in with constant rejections.

Figure out what you want and you need first. Love yourself.
    You have said you've changed and it's a really good thing.

Being hurt sucks. I want you (and me) to find happiness.
    I'm sorry about your mum x
    • DizzyDesii

Yea i love myself more now. Since preschool i always preferred guy friends. Since age 3 i’ve had crushes practically bfs. All through HS, i was often protected by the guys when the girls were mean. But i often saw a lot of the guys as bro material. They liked me but i didn't like the majority back like that. College is where the sexting began in person and i eventually took it online. I wasn't allowed to have social media until i got in college. Bt still, as i explored more, i liked pleasing guys who often felt rejected by other girls. I felt like an erotic savior and just fell in love witth getting as many off as i could. I was never lonely and often trying to balance my online kinks with my in person relationships. Its just, i was like those people who liked fixing broken people... except i just loved helping hopeless men cum. And although most ended up with somekne other than me, it made me feel good knowing they believed they deserved love again. I showed them love and sent them off to fly and find the one for them

• lilyanony1

👍🏾 Sounds like a win win situation glad you found your people

• DizzyDesii

Lol like i said, that was past addiction tho. That was 2016 sexting stuff and 2019 phone sex stuff. In 2020, i dated 2 guys. It felt good just doing things for just them. This was after i learned to love myself so i became a better person. I no longer felt the urge to make so many cum. It felt better being committed and just making that same one cum

• Uhm.
    Much better to be like I am, repulsed by everything sexual.
    This made me feel better about myself, thanks!
  • maspaloma
    I have a sex addiction I never have enough so I masterbate often I also have a video chat sex addiction I’m on every chance I get to see how many women will masterbate with me or just watch. I truly need more sex than even you could handle it rules my life
  • Dweezil
    No doubt you were a sex addict. You had a mental obsession for getting more.

I'm glad sex is not in control of your life any longer but don't be afraid to find a decent guy and have a healthy relationship with him.

I'm curious. The way guy that you had the sex marathon with, how many times was he able to cum in that amount of time?
    • DizzyDesii

But if you read, you’ll realize it was a sexual addict. Not a sex addict. I was only having sex with 2 boyfriends and that was an 8 year gap apart. The rest were phone sex stuff. But yea my other ex came at least 7 times that day from 10am-2am. I drained his dick dry

• Dweezil

Okay. I've cum like 5 times in a short amount of time. the last couple times were dry... almost painful.

• DizzyDesii

Thats hot minus the dry part. But he wasn't into pain until the next day. I couldnt part my legs and he couldnt thrust. So i spent the next day laying in his lap sucking his dick while he occasionally sucked whip cream off my tits

• Walt832
    Masturbation all that has been. Sex begin at 19. Then on 2014 (24) I met my ex, oh boy it was sex mostly, we did hang out and go to places like any regular date wanting get to know each other at the end both were horny. It was really getting well until her parents and her little brother got in our relationship. Wanting to be on every moment we go. It blocked us. So I decided to break up with her. Lasted 5 months. After in 2015 I went sex less for 3 years. Some times will have masturbation at least 1-2 a month or non up to 2-4 months.

2016 I open a landscape business. Is a hard labor but I love to see the outcome and the money just keep filling in.

I need it a massage it was around 2018. I went to this parlor massage it was great massage. On my second visit, she was giving massages until she got naked and did a body to body rub on my back. I open my eyes so wide, just surprised but then I said "omg is been for so long I never felt female body once again". I couldn't resist it, I turn around and I saw a beautiful female but omg it was like so beautiful I couldn't reject it. Is like in that moment you learn how beautiful female body are. Well, it happen I had too. I didn't missed treat instead I thank her. She smiled.

After that I've been going to that place and she sees me she speaks like we are friends for long time and trust. She said "I enjoy giving you a massage and at the end making you feel happy but not just that I feel appreciated because you tell me thank you with a hug". "Mostly, guys come here and treat me like some sorta material but with you I don't know your vibe is great like I don't mind and I feel happy at the end". In that moment I felt bad when she said material. I told her "is best we don't". Quickly, she said "no lol not with you, you make out with with me and I enjoy it lol. The other guys I only give a hand, well, I have like few guys but like I said being treated right with respect we both enjoy". Then she says "look we both have businesses and both are busy we don't have time to date others, not sure you but massages are every day here a non stop, so, getting a relief is fine". Well I decided to give extra tips I mean she going beyond.

So when I go to her place is like 1-2 times a month or sometimes I don't go for about 2 months.

I want to stop but at the same time I can't. Female touch is so missing. Gotta blame the 👹 bringing temptations and pleasure 🤷‍♂️
    • DizzyDesii

Yea i can't have sex until after at least 6 months of being together. I stopped masturbating long ago and only did it on occasion as a tease to someone. But i do still watch porn like twice a week instead of daily. Wait she gave you a nuru massage? You’re not afraid of her getting genital warts from touching random untested dicks and then coming home to touch yours? And you can stop by at least committing to that one person and having them commit in return

• Walt832

Yeah was Nuru massage. Speaking about warts never thought about it but she is clean like decent clean. Her hands are smooth no signs of it.

Even at the end she rinse her hands with alcohol and wash her hands. I think she is careful I mean when she give massages she obviously will pay attention to the dicks...🤷‍♂️. Geeee you brought thoughts about it 😳🤦‍♂️🤔.

I watch porn randomly, it varies how many times in the month. I want to say 3 times in the week or 1 once a week or every 2 weeks or once a month. It depends on the mood.

Dang I need to find girlfriend. Thanks to covid bars are closed 😕. So...😞

• DizzyDesii

Girls at bars aren't covid material anyways. Try to meet someone at the cafe or movies or school or work

• silkjames
    When I was a teenager I thought about sex a lot it's normal I experience it at 13 I lost my V card it's was great me and my ex where together for 8 years we did everything together we graduated high school she went too a community college and I went too tech school I became a electrician she became a teacher our sex life was really great she brought another woman in too our bed she was our best friend we always talked about what we could do too spice it up at the end we broke up on good terms I'm still friends with her 17 years later ... And I'm sorry what happened too you sweet heart no lie my heart just broke for u when I read your other post another man taking advantage it's not your felt u was traped u was scared your young I wish I wish your friend because I would of took the law in too my and our hands that dude would of got the beat down that scum bag BUT hun your still young I think right just take your time pick the right man that would die for u before hurting your feelings and experience the spicey crazy passionate sexy lovings that you been waiting for u can be a addict with your soulmate you still have plenty time that scumbag took nothing from u just block that past out of your mind your still in charge of what you want too experience out of being in love with another you will be able too let loose do what you want that day will turn in too years/ the rest of your life just be patient and live life well enjoy it my friend and thank u for sharing I know I was talking about your other post and this one just what happen too you was wrong just remember it's your life you charge you super woman ok you got this❤️🙏!!!
    • DizzyDesii

Can you believe that ex is now a father to a daughter? And thank you for the words of encouragement :) im definitely trying to hold back for the right one

• TheLawAroundHere
    I've been accused of minimizing the problems of others. I certainly mean no disrespect. So... just stay cool.

I dont believe that sex, among other behaviors, is an addiction. This is an action. And yes. The brain telrases chemicals to which the body can become "addicted".

If you are keeping score, that was a sarcastic quotation mark.

And i dont wanna hear what the medical community has to say about it. Hear me out on this point, if no other. Please.

I think we can agree that humans are done evolving. We have gone as far as we are gonna go, as a species. I refuse to believe that there are any more secrets about the human mind and/or body. So something, like sex addiction, has been identified and isolated. The medical community can tell you EXACTLY what a sex addicts problem is.

I dont wanna go off on a rant, here. - Dennis Miller

But this issue is self made. Sure, we all like to fuck. Its a good time... if its done right. But this isn't heroin or meth. You made your body feel what its feeling. You knew that u really dug this the FIRST time you did it. You chose to keep making your brain produce this chemical. And you chose to keep going back for a bigger dose.

Sex is rad. It can be one of the most intimate thing that 2 or more consenting adults can do to themselves or each other. But thats it. Please dont shake your tin cup in front of me, looking for any kind of support for this "disease". (2nd sarcastic quotation mark).

You did this to yourself. There should be no outreach, awareness, telethon, fun run, or jar sitting on the bar.

If you want to have pity on an addict, pick a group that didn't have a choice in the matter. Oh, i dont know... crack babies, for example.

I dont mean to make light of this issue. But there needs to be a line drawn somewhere. I think that really liking sex, or not even that... engaging in sex that you wish you didn't, or get no fulfillment from... should be the point where we look at the "victims/patients" (3rd) and say "you are on your own".

But thats just my take. I could be wrong.
    • DizzyDesii

Did you even read it? I never said i was addicted to sex. I mean i probably would be. But my take was about “sexual” addictions. I talked about som of every other sexual thing. I dont keep score because i’ve only sexed two guys. Thats not many to count and im proud of it

• Oh, honey... im sorry. I didn't mean YOU, as in the author of this post. I was speaking, more, to someone that claims they have a sex addiction.

Im sorry for the misunderstanding.

• DizzyDesii

Oh lmao

• mather80
    Wow - incredible read. I can relate to a lot of that. I definitely turn to a wank for some escapism sometimes. It also feels nice to masturbate. I've refrained for short periods but always go back with vigor. Perhaps i'll try and leave it alone abit
    • DizzyDesii

You dont have to quit fully but yea def dial back :)

• GoodGuyBreakingBad
    Thanks for sharing with us, I went through my own porn addiction
    when the very first time I got on the Internet in the year 2006 and I joined
    these penpal anonymous websites where you could be anyone you
    wanted to be Kupika / Yahoo Chatrooms/ AOL Chatrooms yes I
    would find someone to chat with who could be naughty as me but
    I had to be careful of their age also I did watch the soft porn on
    Cinemax and loved dirty movies from there and I had one saved
    Vintage porn it was about this Woman had a Maid and when her
    Husband went out to work, she and the Maid made out and the
    Maid ate her out and she pulled the Maid down on her and
    they fucked wow talking about a good porn video I feel bad
    I deleted it cause some of Christian beliefs is why I gave up
    I have a porn video of this brother who caught his sister flickering
    her bean she has her hand down in her pants that teases me
    so your not alone growing up as a teen I was age 13-15 had no
    shame to be at the friends house and show my hard dick in
    my pants you could see it hard in my shorts
  • MrsJaximus-Lion
    very brave and powerful and i respect that i started watching porn just before i got together with jax and i was ashamed of it but it seemed kinda a nice surprise for jax and we did watch together but it doesn't happen so often but am addicted to watch ruined orgasms where the woman controls the mans orgasm and i am obsessed with it and jax loves it and that makes me feel more crazy powerful and ofcourse more sexual. am not planing on stopping :P its making me feel to good and i love torturing jax in a good way too ;) we love it and am not gonna quit
    • DizzyDesii

Haha i like :) and im no longer addicted. I watch it a healthy amount now

• Atrocity
    Addiction is some product, behavior,... taking control over you, erasing your own free will. Like not be able to function if you haven't watchtd or masturbated to your favorite porn every day , or when you watch / masturbate because you want to forget about the complexity of life and negative emotions. But then again people should really enjoy sex, but you should always have control. Pron can be addictive but that does not mean it is bad.
    • DizzyDesii

I didn't say it was bad. If you read i said I was addicted for a few months and stopped eating and sleeping.

• Glue-Sniffer
    Lol.
    Yeah, you weren't addicted. You just tried out stuff like many confused teens out there.
    Let's face it, a true addiction doesn't go away over night. It takes hard work, dedication, a support system and a FREAKING amount if time to kick.
    An addiction is a life long battle with the demons in one's head. You calling fooling around addiction is an insult to all the people who are suffering from a real disease called addiction!
    Get over yourself and find a different hobby!
    Good luck next time!
    • DizzyDesii

It wasn't over night. I was addicted for a few months and stopped eating and sleeping. Until you deal with the bs yourself, dont come at me

• Wow. A few months? You don't say... 😂

• Birdlegs

She said she wasn’t eating, sleeping, or spending time with family and stuff. That’s literally an addiction. She was addicted to the feeling and the dopamine and junk that would happen in her brain so she did it constantly just like when a smoker is addicted to the feeling of smoking. You can’t gatekeep addictions😂

• flamiE
    Thanks for sharing, it gives a very good insight on how one’s brain works when it comes to addictions. I was never able to understand some as I was never one to have them and was always asking myself what some of those addictions give people.

I feel you when you said that you wouldn’t be able to live with yourself if you had sex with everyone you’ve sexted though. I’ve sexted more guys than I’ve had sex with but still they were all crushes. Lol
    • DizzyDesii

All of mine were crushes too. You just dont wanna know how many crushes i’ve had between age 3 and 25. Lol

• flamiE

Then it’s not that bad, I know people who would sext people just for the sake of it lol

But well done for overcoming all that, that’s some discipline right there.

• johnieohm2
    For guys its dependent upon the testosterone levels, guys in general have to deal with extreme sexual drive from the beginning of puberty or when guys have a sharp rise in testosterone levels. I would say that in time it will diminish, and yes we have evidence that therapy and some other things help dramatically. A therapist goes to college to figure out how to alleviate these issues. I would definitely say that after so many years in college therapists would understand the best course of action to to find out how to adjust your emotional and psychological coping mechanisms. Sex is a good thing if in the right proportions; it is common for people to be addicted to dopamine and serotonin because of sex. We are hardwired to enjoy sex to the point that it becomes an addiction. In the past with humanity it became a necessity for people to have as much sex as possible to propagate the species. This is why we are hardwired for sex addiction, with the evolution of soceity we are needing children less and less so the more advanced economies have less children. Also children are very expensive, I do think that from birth to becoming 18 children easily cost $1 million or more. Sorry for a wall of text but I enjoy psychology and some biological processes that are derived from psychological activity.
    • johnieohm2

For guys it is a biological process that is derived from a physical activity, where as for women it is more psychological process to bring her to an orgasmic release of many upon many neurochemicals.

• DizzyDesii

But this was more about other sexual activities rather than sex itself. Read above

• johnieohm2

And? All sexual activity is for the same purpose, that is my fault for not clarifying that I am using the word to mean sexual activity. See if you are cuddling with someone that you like the happy and feel good feeling is a result of serotonin, it can also be a result from other activities like sexual activity. Dopamine is a result of eating, sleeping, drug related activities, hanging out with friends, sexual activity, etc... I am sorry for the confusion of this and I will try to give a more complete answer so that there is little confusion about what I am saying

• ninjagirl_34
    Honestly disappointed with some of the comments here but thank you for sharing. This is an eye opener and I know there's others that go through the same thing. I'm glad you decided to take initiative and keep these things under control. That alone says and that you love and care about yourself. I had a thing with masturbation myself a couple years ago, like almost everyday many times a day and I think it was because I didn't love myself. I still struggle with not loving myself but I'm working on it. Keep going and thanks for sharing once again
    • DizzyDesii

Thank you :) and yes learn to love yourself. Its a great feeling

• sobg1124
    Thank you so much for sharing your experiences, Dizzy Desi!
  • mobjay82
    i dont think i brelieve in sexual addiction and im very sexual person i mean my sessiuon goes as far as 15 times a day well when i would get lucky. my girlfriend and i go add it when we see each other i mean nnonestop. yes in the past it got in the way jobs, school, and family. some people go as far as picking up a hooker not because he's desperate but for the thrill clearly there's a problem but its not a sex its something elseb at work here and sex in this situation is used as ac release.
    • DizzyDesii

I didn't believe it either til it hit me

• furboy
    I still struggle with sexual addiction for a multitude of reasons predominantly related to depression and loneliness. To save everyone from that and to stop myself from doing risky things, I moreso take it out on myself until I can get therapy and get over it because... It's easier to outrun drug addictions than it is for sexual addiction. I gave up marijuana for a long time and still battle with sexual addiction.
    • DizzyDesii

Well im glad you quit the drugs. i hope you overcome sexual addiction soon. I dialed back and now watch porn a few times instead of all day daily

• furboy

I think I'm starting to make progress.

• DizzyDesii

Good. Im proud of you

• Jjpayne
    This was a pretty eye opening article. I think we all have our vices. And while they are all pleasurable if they are not in check that can consume our lives... It's good to have balance and make sure we are not doing it to an unhealthy point
  • broken_heart_at_48
    I'm proud of you for being able to self reflect and beat down your demons. One things for sure your husband is going to be a lucky man. Just remember sex isn't bad and being kinky isn't bad as long as you're not hurting anyone including yourself. You have a strong will and can accomplish anything you put that mind too
    • DizzyDesii

Thank you :) i dont view sex as bad but i think its better to wait for that special someone

• Andres77
    That explains a lot.
    Thank you so much for sharing.
    Sounds like you're getting this under control so I've got nothing else to say other than kudos to you for owning it and fixing it.
    Well done.
    • DizzyDesii

Yea this is what i wanted to tell you yesterday

• Andres77

I just saw something you posted a year ago... I guess ur not feeling like that anymore

• DizzyDesii

Which post?

• clampfan101
    I feel heavily addicted to porn. I’m extremely lonely after still being single at 32yo. I want to quit, but it’s difficult.
    • DizzyDesii

You gotta pray

• I am. I believe in God. I need to learn how to believe in myself too, though. I’m frustrated with myself too much.

• DizzyDesii

Yes love yourself like i learned to

• Wiredone
    It sounds like you have been through hell with your addictions. I commend you for talking about them here. A lady friend of mine has been addicted to sex since her uncle took her virginity at 7 years old. Yes he is in jail. She can't get enough sex. I refuse to have sex with her because then I wouldn't be helping her addiction, I'd be feulling it. How can I help her overcome her addiction?
    • DizzyDesii

Leave her be. I had an ex who was raped by his babysitter at age 9. He tried to tell and she threatened to accuse him of rape. He grew up addicted to sex with older women. He was only 2 years younger than me but tried to rape me because he couldnt get over the sexual addixtion. he's not the same guy from the other mytake. But yea i left him

• Wiredone

You don't think I should do anything?

• DizzyDesii

I think you have to leave her. She’ll either rape you or cheat on you

• najekim
    So called "addictions" can also be considered experimentation, learning your preferences, and healthy self discovery.
    • DizzyDesii

Not when you’re not sleeping and eating because of it 🙄

• najekim

Then some would say you passed into sexual obsession instead of addiction.

• DizzyDesii

Either way I've overcome it

• RingOfFire
    Oh that's awful, I'm so sorry.

Can I get your number? We should talk about this in person. 😉
  • Chris_u006
    It's only addiction if it hurts you in any way.
    If it doesn't hurt anyone, go nuts and do wjat you truly like! Only listen to a no if it comes from you mutual beloved other for whatver reason like lack of lust or if you fapp too much and it physically hurt you.
    Learn to read off of the negative signs if there are any.
    • DizzyDesii

No its addiction when you stop sleeping/eating/spending times with others. That was hurting me. Also i was breaking hearts left and right because people were thinking they were the only “happy ending”. So yes its addiction. You have to listen to yourself. Others can be enablers

• Chris_u006

What did I just write?👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

• Chris_u006

I didn't exclude other people. What I meant is when someone you love or care about got hurt from it, so would you. That's when you stop at the latest, rather consider it beforehand... If it doesn't mess anything up, It's not a problem per see, therefore the addiction isn't that seriously bad YET... Stop when it gets harmful in any way and listen to other people IF needed.

• I must say, interesting and very funny intake. It gave me comfort that I'm not the only one. I have recently been going through some of the same stuff as you, and honestly it feels very scary and bad. I dont know all the reasons for it, but I believe it's because I was sexually abused as a child in some ways.
    • DizzyDesii

Yea its not bad but it an get there. Yea i think sexual abuse has cause a lot of people to have these addictions. I was taken advantage of by my first boyfriend. One of my exes was raped by his babysitter and it caused him to become a sex addict and he even threatened to “take it from me” if i didn't give it up in time. Its sad

• Nazgol

Definitely is sad, you're right. I'm married now but still fantasize and get thoughts of a friends with benefits I had when I was younger.. it's quite damaging.

• DizzyDesii

Ooo please see a sex therapist. Save your marriage

• 2ndTryatThis
    You’re not alone, but you’re brave to share and it’s good that you think about it and see that you are struggling. Some are lost completely and unaware, at least you know how to tow the line.. I struggle with most of what you shared abs a few things I won’t post publicly, so I get it. It’s been a shit past 13 months.. give yourself some leniency though, isolation and social distancing just poured gas on the fire for most of us..
  • Tstrbrainer
    Yeah hormones sometimes makes us do things and it can even cause us miss hunger etc, especially if one isn't getting enough me time in his/her relaxed atmosphere.

It's definitely bad when it gets in your way which eventually affects your work and studies.

Anyway, for almost a year I'm sitting idle and bored in home due to covid, so I don't really care. I can go back to my former routine whenever I get to go out like I used to.
  • Valnac
    I don’t have a sexual addiction, just a high sex drive.
    • DizzyDesii

Lucky. But my situation was something else

• strawberrylipstick
    the ending makes it seem like sex is bad all the time though. let me reiterate, its only bad if it becomes a problem. sex ain't a sin
    • DizzyDesii

I didn't say it was bad. Its only bad if you're addicted. And by the way this post wasn't even about sex. Its about other sexual activities if you fully read it

• realise its why i said "makes it seem like" lol

• justaguy173
    I'm masturbating to tranny cum shots. I masturbate too much and I use drugs socially to enhance my experiences which further reinforces the behavior. I will edge for hours then watch myself ejaculate-always a large amount. I'm also obsessed with cream pies. Cumming inside of someone feels wonderful and also is a bit like claiming territory. I've made my own videos and pics (because I'm pervy) I love to chat while masturbating/having sex as well
    • DizzyDesii

In other words, you dont sound like you're trying to work on the addiction

• MarieBerg
    We can develop a brain problem with moral implications that can’t be healed by moral solutions alone. We cannot just read our Bibles more, pray more, or attend more small groups. We must be transformed by the renewing of our minds, and we must find healing for our wounds.
  • AltCandice
    I probably have a masturbation and porn addiction but being a guy it's like normalized so I dont look into it much. Obviously not to the extent of OP. I wonder if this is common in females because they can get off more/longer? I don't know :l...
    • DizzyDesii

Its not normal when you stop eating/sleeping. And yea its prob in females but short term. All my addictions were only 2-3 months

• AltCandice

Yeah lack of sleep is brutal, your mind would probably just act to impulse or routine. Good for you having the willpower to fight your addictions.

• DizzyDesii

Thank you :)

• cjeezel
    thank you for sharing that. its an eye opener what people can go through in life. just to share that was I am sure tuff. I hope and pray that today you are ok and its no more a battle... your so strong
    continue to share your story you dont know what lives your touching and what lives your healing.
  • Gosceewual
    I don’t believe in addictions, it’s not like some godly overpowering force made u put your hands in your pants that u have no control over... I think whenever I fap I make the conscious choice to do it, I’m controlling my hand to go down there... so I’m not addicted... I jus choose to do it to much,
    I could simply jus stop if I wanted too... but I don’t think I want to enough, that’s why I keep doing it... it’s like looking at chocolate for a long time and trying not to eat it... eventually you’re gonna give in and eat it... well... the best thing to do is jus not even look at that chocolate for months and have some self control... jus don’t do it... don’t look at that metaphorical chocolate (porn) for months.

It’s pretty easy to do to be honest... the hard part is commiting yourself to do it... but once u commit... it’s easy
    • Gosceewual

I’m going to stop right now jus to show u how easy it is... see you in 3 months penis

• Gosceewual

Also don’t even think about the metaphorical chocolate... cos if you think about it too much that will lead u to looking at it.. and so on... jus don’t even have any sexual thoughts at all

• DizzyDesii

Like i said, you may not be addicted but i was. I was addicted for a few months and stopped eating and sleeping.

• BeenThereLovedIt
    I'm curious to know how you overcame the moments of weakness, which is where I fail again and again.
    • DizzyDesii

haven't gotten over the exhibitionist one. I grew bored of the sextinh after a few months. I narrowed porn down to twice a week. I only do phone sex after at least a month of talking. Sex after like 6 months+ of dating. I stopped masturbating and just have mentalgasms.

• Every time I quit, I eventually cave but then once I cave, I go nuts for months at a time. Like going to sex parties and fetish parties, at least I used to before covid. What scares me is that I really liked it and will probably continue after things return to normal - and that kind of scares me.

• DizzyDesii

Thats how i am. If i give in to sex, ima go all day

• psychoticanimallover
    Wowsers. That’s a lot of sex. I only masturbate about 3 times a day, I’m quite prudish really.
    • DizzyDesii

Not sex. Just sexual activities. I didn't have sex with anyone but the same two people

• It’s still a lot of sex though. No judgment here, I’m a prude but also a whore. I’ve taken it up the ass so many times I barely have an ass anymore.

• DizzyDesii

What makes it a lot of sex though? Because i made him go from 10am til 2am lol

• wankiam
    well as you probably already know, im a porn addict and chronic masturbater.
    • DizzyDesii

I actually didn't know that. Are you trying to fight it? Im proud that i dont spend all day every day watching porn anymore. Now i watch it like twice a week and usually just for an hour or less.

• wankiam

no im not trying to fight it at all... it gives me a lot of pleasure so i embrace it as part of who i am

• DizzyDesii

Well i considered it just a hobby and i got bored of it. So it wasn't hard to dial it back some

• Have you ever had any counselling to deal with your childhood trauma?
    • DizzyDesii

What childhood trauma? Only trauma i’d say was hearing my mom have sex. But nah i got over that once she became single again

• Your previous descriptions of your childhood sound like it was a strange childhood without much warmth from your mom and an absent father.

• DizzyDesii

My mom has always been loving. However, when a guy is in the picture, thats when she didn't put her kids first. Also, when moneys involves, she turns greedy and rude and sees me as an atm. Those are horrible moments but she's always had more good moments
      The Rise AND Fall of a Role Model: A Mother’s Quest ↗

• Avicenna
    I think some type of sex addiction from your list or another one is just plain normal for most people.
    • DizzyDesii

Its not normal when you stop focusing on nonsexual things for it tho. I was neglecting family time and not eating or sleeping

• Avicenna

If it interferes with your daily life, no, definitely not

• DizzyDesii

Yep I've since recovered

• My struggle is masturbation addiction. Before I had a soft core porn addiction but I was asked by a girlfriend to stop watching porn. So I simply did. That led to me getting off on pure memories without any aide at all. It took awhile to adjust but I wound up masturbating at the same rate and it felt even more intense.

This is my struggle still I use GAG and sexting to try to control my urges. Its tough. I am thankful that masturbation hurts far less people than sleeping around with strangers.

I appreciate this post.
    • DizzyDesii

Thanks and i agree GAG is good to release sexual frustration through our opinions and posts

• Apope16

Yes. I have noticed that you and I are very similar. I believe I stole your cover photo. I hope that doesn't offend you. But yes, sometimes I have to moderate and redirect my sexual obsession through hobbies like GAG or writing erotica novels rather than acting it out in an unhealthy way with sex with strangers.

• DizzyDesii

It does bother me but i can't control what u do

• KerubysiO
    In the end how did you overcome all of these addictions so fast?
    • DizzyDesii

haven't gotten over the exhibitionist one. I grew bored of the sextinh after a few months. I narrrowed porn down to twice a week. I only do phone sex after at least a month of talking. Sex after like 6 months+ of dating. I stopped masturbating and just have mentalgasms.

• KerubysiO

Can a man achieve mentalgasms too? How do they feel? How should I practice them? Thanks in advance

• DizzyDesii

Its hard to explain without actually beinf sexual. I taught my exes in person or through phone sex. At least 4 achieved it

• Yellovv
    That is very normal, because every girls and guys have sexual feelings, that is coming from our hormones, we can't ignore it, but you need to know how you can use that feelings...
    • DizzyDesii

Its not normal when you skip eat/work/sleep/family for it

• Yellovv

You need those things of course, already you can't do anything without energy isn't it, I am wondering something, at which age you start tingling down there?

• Phoenix98
    I can never get that gif of that phone with a tongue out of my head now... thanks.
    • DizzyDesii

You’re welcome. Just dont get addicted. Battle it out 🙌

• Phoenix98

Only thing I'm addicted to at the moment is alcohol got to fight that urge everyday.

• DizzyDesii

Please please please fight it. I dont wanna see you go down that path