Any good blow job tips?

Kelser31
I guess I kind of have multiple questions here:

Guys how do you react when getting a bj? moaning, staying quiet? Could you drive and talk on the phone while your girlfriend is giving you head?

Does anybody have any good bj tips? my boyfriend says that I am the best head he has gotten, but it just doesn't seem like it. I know how to visually please him (licking/face smacking/getting really into it), but I have yet to make him cum from a bj.

Guys is it possible for you to cum from a straght up bj (no hand job included just using the mouth) or does the girl need to incorporate a hand job with it for you to cum? I really really suck at giving hand jobs, and why would I want to rub it with my hand when I could just put it in my mouth which is what I would prefer to do.

When I do things like licking the length of his penis or just doing weird/sexy stuff with it my boyfriend goes nuts, but when I just suck it, he is usually pretty quiet or unresponsive, is this normal for guys?

I mean I know I am not bad because if I am not already sucking it, he wants me to go down there and suck on his dick. It's just really hard for me to suck it and get no reaction from him, it's quite disappointing and it makes sucking dick feel like more of a chore than something fun and enjoyable. Like I get really into it, I usually moan and whatnot while I suck his dick cuz it turns me on, but lately I just feel like shit after sucking it cuz I really don't think it does anything for him and all I want to do is rock his world like he does mine when he gives me oral (like I can't even sit still when he goes down on me). Should I give him head less often to give it more meaning (I really rathher not do that cuz I actually enjoy bjs) cuz he doesn't go down on me very often and I get super duper excited when he does so maybe it will have the same reaction for him? I need all the help I can get here haha

Any good blow job tips?
9
3