I want my boyfriend to fuck another girl in front of me, how to approach this?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years and I really really love him, I want to marry him. Our sex life is amazing and everything is amazing. But recently, for quite some time now, I've been thinking about having a threesome. This all started few months ago when there was this one girl who was flirting with him and I'm pretty sure she was flirting with me too lol. Every time we would go out with her other friends, I could notice him restraining himself from flirting back, and I kind of found it very cute. Ever since then, I keep imagining how it would be to have a threesome. I masturbate and I imagine my boyfriend fucking another girl in front of me and I get extremly turned on. I just want to watch, though. And maybe get involved a little bit, but not too much I don't want get physical with her only with him. This desire is not leaving my mind and I really want it. But it has to be a total stranger. Someone who's not in our circle of friends, someone who we are never gonna see again. And perferably a good looking girl. Him and I talked about threesome long ago, but it was just a talk we didn't plan to do it. I remember back then I said I could never do it because I would get too jealous. But it's different now, because I know he loves me and I trust him. Or I don't know... well, it would be an ultimate test. He is very perveted and open minded, so I think he would agree on it. But I'm not 100% sure. I'm afraid he might react bad. If he doesn't want it then it's okay, we won't do it and that's it. What do you guys think, how should I start the subject?
24 Opinion