Is it hypocritical that a feminist enjoys watching James Deen?

Anonymous
I'm a sex-postive feminist. I see nothing wrong with nudity, safe sex or pornography. As long as it is consented and not used gratuitously. I understand in porn that nudity is nessacary for stimulation and pleasure. I have nothing against any of that. I enjoy watching James Deen and I realize he's been accused of rape which he has denied. But knowing the kind of work he does which is BDSM. BDSM is seen more as a fetish rather than sexual pleasure, often humilating, gross and extreme. Which is something feminism is against. Not every one, but maybe some. Feminists over the years have been fighting to ban pornography, I understand why but to me it's like they're banning sex all together. We all enjoy sex, it's healthy and natural. I'm also against rape of course. I don't enjoy watching the BSDM, i try to watch the normal stuff, just plain sex. Some might say i enjoy watching porn let alone James Deen, because it would be supporting watching a rapist.
What do you think?
Please don't send me Wikipedia pages on pornography, rape, BSDM, feminism. I've read them all.
9
5