My date caught me fucking my coworker. How to set things right?

Anonymous
I have been going on a couple dates with this guy from work who I'm pretty sure has a crush on me. He's a really sweet guy but maybe a little shy sometimes. The plan was that he'd pick me up at my place last Tuesday, but I completely forgot. We arranged it the week before but I didn't write it down, thinking he'd remember me anyway since I see him almost daily. Now, because of some rearrangements in he office, he works at a different floor and I didn't run into him anymore, so I completely forgot about our date. There is another guy now on our floor who I don't know to well yet, but he's really handsome and flirty. He asked me to have dinner together that Tuesday and I agreed because I thought I'd be eating alone anyways. The place we wanted to go was closed, so I invited him to my place and I'd cook. I usually don't do that but I was really horny, he was definitely up to it, and so we fucked. Of course, now I got a call from my actual date. I said I completely forgot and he said he noticed, since he came to my door, heard me fucking from the street, checked through the window and saw me fucking that other guy (who he of course hates).

I know it was stupid of me but I didn't want to hurt him. In fact I think he might have a better shot at something serious with me. The other guy was just a hookup for pleasure cause we were horny. Besides, it's not like me and him (my actual date) are exclusive. So how do I best apologize and tell him I do want to go on more dates with him? Is there a way I can set things right?
+1 y
Wow, I didn't know going on a date with someone makes us a couple. Everybody that's single has a date with one person, then with another person and then back with the first one. It's just a date.
46
15