Can I be straight but fantasize about women?

Anonymous
Ok, so here's the deal. In high school I considered myself "bi curious" but I've only ever dated guys. One time I have actually met a girl online, met up with her, and experimented with her. However, it wasn't as great as I thought it would be. It was actually kind of weird. After that, it reassured me that I am straight.. However, when it comes to porn or fantasies, I find myself thinking about/watching women. I've been with the same guy for 3 years and I've thought about this for a year or two now. I love the thoght of messing around with a woman, but when it comes down to it, it's not so great.. I'd rather actually be with a guy but I fantasize girls.. Does that make sense? I guess my question is:

Is it normal to be straight but sometimes fantasize about girls?

For some reason thinking about girls turns me on more.. But I'd never date one and messing around with them isn't as pleasurable to me as a man.. I just like the fantasy. Is this normal? Lol
It is normal, you're straight
It is not normal, you're bi
Other (comment)
Vote C
GirlGuy
9
4