Does sending nudes make me a slut?

JustVic_
So I'm an almost 18 year old virgin, but for a virgin I'm very "sexually active" bc I send nudes. The truth is that if you meet me in person you would never think that I'd do that sort of thing, it's not that I'm a prude or act like I'm the holiest thing you've ever seen, it's more of a I keep to myself about those sort of things. But if a guy asks me for nudes and I have decided that he's not going to leak them or be mean about them, then I'll go for it. I honestly mostly do it bc I like the idea of someone wanting me in that way or the thought that I can make a guy cum, it's really empowering to my lack self esteem. Does me sending nudes to "random" guys make me a slut?

+1 y
Okay, me asking this question wasn't so that I could have guys asking me for nudes, it was out of pure curiosity, so please stop telling me that I should just send everyone nudes bc I'm only really about the attention. 😁🍓
Does sending nudes make me a slut?
42
10