Wife's Handjob for a Stranger; Grounds for Divorce?

AllessioV
After 7 years of marriage, my wife gave another guy a hand job. It happened in a limo ride from the church to the reception hall as many in the wedding party cheered her on. Unfortunately for my wife, her female cousin was in the limo & was NOT cheering, and as soon as they arrived at the reception, where I was dutifully waiting for me wife, her cousin ran up to me and said, "You need to speak to your wife. She did something that is definitely grounds for divorce." But she would not give me specifics and asked that I did not say anything, and she emphasized that, "You need to speak to your wife."

Well, my wife ran up to us and said, "Don't listen to that, she's just kidding, nothing happened".

I asked my wife later that night what had happened in the limo and "why was your cousin so adamant that something occurred?". She became angry and again denied anything happened.

Long story short, her cousin later told me that my wife had had 3 glasses of wine, was flirting with this guy who she thought was "hotter than hell", and several people in the limo egged her on, saying, "Kiss him.. kiss him.. rub it.. rub it.. pull it out.. pull it out... make him cum, make him cum...". Basically, she jerked him off until he came.

Several people later corroborated the event, but my wife simply will not admit it. Several years and children later, we are still married, and from time to time I bring it up, but she just won't go there.

Was this cheating? Is it grounds for divorce after all of these years? We do love each other and we have a great sex life, but still, it's there. What would you do?
8
13