My boyfriend doesn't like blowjobs?

Anonymous
My boyfriend told me two weeks ago that blowjobs just don't do it for him. He said he's pick handjobs over blowjobs any day and that he likes doing stuff sexually that'll get his heart racing and blowjobs just don't do that for him.

I've never given him a blowjob before (yet, anyway) and I'm just wondering is there anything I can do that can get him excited about it? I love giving head and I'm a little disappointed that he's told me he doesn't really enjoy it :/ Are there any other guys that think this way?
+1 y
Never once did I say I was going to force my boyfriend into letting me give him a blowjob. The reason I asked this question was to get an insight into why he might think this way. If you're going to give an opinion, please let it be relevant to why he might think this way and nothing else. Thanks.
My boyfriend doesn't like blowjobs?
37
7