Guys! Sex Positions for a Curved Penis? Help?

MrsPuff
So I'm in a fairly new relationship with my boyfriend and we were both virgins when we started off, so we're both fairly new to the whole "sex thing". Anyway, I'll cut to the chase. My man has a curved penis and I've had to learn how to maneuver with it, what feels good, and what hurts him because of the way that it's curved. It makes it a lot harder for him to get it inside me and I know it annoys him that he can't just "slide in" like other dudes probably could. He couldn't get inside me when we tried Doggy Style and I'm worried that other positions might be a no go for us. What other positions besides the ones below would help with this? Please teach me in the Curved Dick Ways! I will greatly appreciate it.

We've tried
✔ Missionary
✔ '69
✔ Some Kama Sutra type thing where he's inside me and I'm facing him but we're both thrusting our hips while sitting on the bed. Basically like scissoring but for straight people (lol.. I dunno.)
+1 y
Sorry guys, it's curved to the left.
8
0