Is watching porn while you are in a relationship cheating (in your opinion)?

Bribree18
Okay so I never thought about this, but I just saw a TikTok meme about it and I knew right away I had to see what others thought.

I’ve never been in a long term relationship so I feel like, for me, my opinion would depend on that. Personally, I’ve been watching porn since I was around 6. I know that’s crazy, but I had family friends (around my age) who had older brothers. They introduced me. Anyways, I don’t think I would mind (especially if we weren’t living together or anything). I wouldn’t want them to expect me to be available for sexting or whatever whenever they were horny, and I wouldn’t have that expectation for them either. If we were married and or living together and they chose to use porn instead of trying with me, I’d probably be like why? If I didn’t want to get it on I guess I’d say to do what they got to, I don’t think it would bother me along the lines of jealousy which is why most women don’t like when their S/O watch porn.

I don’t know, what do you guys think and if you have experience in this or with this problem in a relationship, how did it go?
10 mo
I’m going to put this so people stop messaging me about it!! I DO NOT HAVE A YES OR NO OPINION ON THIS. Some of you are calling me dumb but I didn’t say it was cheating! It’s just a question based on what you think.
88
26