1 mo

Girls, why do you own sex toys if you already have a boyfriend/husband to please you at anytime?

GreenGold1992
Everyday it seems I realize that I know less and less about woman than I previously thought. Recently from a very awkward phone conversation with my Mom that she just had to confess that she and even my late religious grandmother once owned vibrators. That was way too much TMI that I could've gone the rest of my life without ever knowing, it wasn't even that related to what we were talking about that day, I was just asking her a specific question about sexuality in females at different ages.

Anyway, they were both married with a husband around for most of the time (though my Dad was regularly on the road as a truck driver and my grandpa was a janitor at a local Ford dealership). It's obvious that I know less about the female body/mind than I thought, but I can't stop thinking about it. Is it not enough that you have a regular male sex partner such as husband or boyfriend around most of the time to keep you sexually satisfied? Is it a biological or mental thing? Do most, if not all, women own a a vibrator or dildo hidden at home for when they're alone? Is it too much to wait til they get back?

I have no idea how my Dad or grandpa felt about it (or if they ever even knew at all), but if it was me, I imagine I'd feel disappointed and discouraged that I wasn't good enough to keep her satisfied without gadgets, that she doesn't need me to sexually please her every time she's aroused.

I don't mean to offend anyone of my ignorance, but I'm genuinely confused and could use a female's perspective about this (I'd rather be dead than ask a relative or friend for an answer). So please let's be mature and civil, any reasonable educational answer will do.
5